Options

EDDIE VEDDER ZIPPO LIGHTERS SET OF 4 DIFFERENT

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
edited July 2014 in The Porch
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDDIE-VEDDER-ZIPPO-LIGHTERS-SET-OF-4-DIFFERENT-/251597912217?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a94677899

EDDIE VEDDER ZIPPO LIGHTERS SET OF 4 DIFFERENT

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A SET OF FOUR (4) EV ZIPPO LIGHTERS.

EV TOUR LIGHTERS. NEW IN BOXES. NO FUEL.

NO PO BOXES, PLEASE. PAYMENT WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS.

US SHIPPING ADDRESSES ONLY. ITEM WILL SHIP VIA UPS GROUND. WE WILL USE EBAY UPS TOOL TO CALCULATE SHIPPING AT AUCTION END.

PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE PEARL JAM VITALOGY FOUNDATION
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    interesting it's 4 of the 6 believed to exist. It would do 10c justice to show a picture of the back of the black one to show it's the EV Wave Doodle zippo which is one of the 3 very very rare and highly coveted ones. Would probably drive the bids up by showing the Other Side (had to use a song reference!)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    That black one is making me drool, but yeah, which one is it?? I already have the other three... if I didn't I'd be bidding!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Dowder5167Dowder5167 Posts: 195
    The black one has to be the wave drawing, that's the only one that's black from the previous tours. Unless it's a new one. If I'm correct, there are 6, 2 chrome, 3 white, and 1 black.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001

The black one has to be the wave drawing, that's the only one that's black from the previous tours. Unless it's a new one. If I'm correct, there are 6, 2 chrome, 3 white, and 1 black.

Correct

Note, still looking for the white one with the Ukulele on it - this is for someone on here we all know that does a lot of charity work. He loves his zippos...
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    I have an idea, what about a Mystery Zippo?
  • Options
    Dowder5167Dowder5167 Posts: 195

I have an idea, what about a Mystery Zippo?

Love this idea, it may be my chance to get the black wave i need. Have the other 5. Would consider bidding on the set, but got a feeling it is going to be way out of my price range!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    Less then 6 hours left!!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Holy cow....
    think how much good the Vitalogy Foundation can do with the 2 Aussie white zippos!!
    WOW!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543

Ahh, right. I keep thinking there are two black, but no, there is only a white Uke one.
    Not to boast or anything, but I just scored the black one the other day via the Fuck Me In The Brain facebook group, and I am pretty fucking stoked about it so have to tell everyone, lol. :\"> I actually didn't think I'd ever be able to get one!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata