Options

Irish Tribute Act 'Pearl Jem' - U.K. and Irish Dates Sept - Dec 2014

stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
Hi there fellow 10 club members!
Hope you don't mind me taking up a post with news of some gigs my band are doing this Autumn in Ireland and the U.K. We are 5 guys from small-town Ireland who love and live for the institution that is Pearl Jam, and get invaluable enjoyment from losing ourselves while playing this music whenever we get the chance to. We do our very best to recreate the live experience and songs faithfully, taking the source material seriously but not ourselves! If you are nearby to any of the gigs listed below, it'd be great to have you with us for an evening celebrating the music of Pearl Jam.

Thanks for your attention,
Chris, Pearl Jem

Some examples of our live sound...
'Why Go'
'Black'

Comments

• Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 143
    good luck lads,ill try and make the Glasgow gig!
  • Options
    Hope you can make it 'rangers', we've had 2 great nights there before and hopefully this one will be another rocker!
  • Options
    I know a couple of guys who went and said you were brilliant.get on our pearl jam alba page and spread the word!.
  • Options
    I saw that page last week there and made a wee mention of the gig, didn't want to step on any toes, but I must return later to throw up the poster. Try to make it in if you can rangers, we'll be doing all we can to make sure not one person leaves the venue disapoointed!
  • Options
    thecrystalshipthecrystalship Dublin, Ireland Posts: 36
    I'll make it my business to catch the Dublin show!
    16/06/2014: Amsterdam 20/06/2014: Milan 26/06/2014: Berlin
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 578
    stankratz said:

Hope you don't mind me taking up a post with news of some gigs my band are doing this Autumn in Ireland and the U.K. We are 5 guys from small-town Ireland who love and live for the institution that is Pearl Jam, and get invaluable enjoyment from losing ourselves while playing this music whenever we get the chance to. We do our very best to recreate the live experience and songs faithfully, taking the source material seriously but not ourselves! If you are nearby to any of the gigs listed below, it'd be great to have you with us for an evening celebrating the music of Pearl Jam.

Chris, Pearl Jem

'Why Go'
    'Black'

I will be going to see you lot at Newcastle mate.

For anyone reading, I have seen Pearl Jem twice and can heartily recommend them! If you get the chance to go and see them this tour it would be wise to take it!

They definitely do a great job filling in the gaps between Pearl Jam UK tours! They also represent material from all of the bands career.

Any chance you can pull out Faithful for me at Newcastle??
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    stankratz said:

I saw that page last week there and made a wee mention of the gig, didn't want to step on any toes, but I must return later to throw up the poster. Try to make it in if you can rangers, we'll be doing all we can to make sure not one person leaves the venue disapoointed!

our event is our first so its all a bit crazy.if your interested pm our pearl jam alba page you will either get me or colin and you never know!
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    Apone said:

stankratz said:

Chris, Pearl Jem

'Why Go'
    'Black'

For anyone reading, I have seen Pearl Jem twice and can heartily recommend them! If you get the chance to go and see them this tour it would be wise to take it!

They definitely do a great job filling in the gaps between Pearl Jam UK tours! They also represent material from all of the bands career.

See you there mate!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:

Apone said:

stankratz said:

Chris, Pearl Jem

'Why Go'
    'Black'

See you there mate!
    Yeah see you there pal. I have got a pass out of the mrs all being well!
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    Good stuff, can't be long to go now?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:

Good stuff, can't be long to go now?

Any day....
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Play in the south lads!!!! Up the Rebels!!!!
  • Options

I'll make it my business to catch the Dublin show!

Cheers crystal, see you there man!
    Apone said:

Wow, thanks very much for the really kind words and glowing recommendation Apone, will definitely have to throw 'Faithful' in the set for Newcastle now! See you there Apone, best of luck with the imminent arrival!

Play in the south lads!!!! Up the Rebels!!!!

Trying our best to get back to the 'People's Republic of Cork' buck, since the Cruiscín closed we've been trying to secure another gig there with not much joy. Still trying, hopefully something will be sorted soon!
    rangers72 said:

our event is our first so its all a bit crazy.if your interested pm our pearl jam alba page you will either get me or colin and you never know!

Thanks very much rangers, will send you a PM on the alba page. Good luck with the Glasgow event, really good idea, something had to be done for the PJ-starved Scottish fans! We think we have it bad here in Ireland, but we at least got a gig in 2010 (plus one in the North with Belfast). Hope to meet you when we play Glasgow.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    I'll be at the Galway gig.
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    I'll see if I can round up some of the gang I met on the European tour for a get together at one of these gigs in Dublin or Louth :)
  • Options
    cookie84cookie84 liverpool Posts: 91
    Amongst the waves or last kiss(or both hopefully) for my girlfriend at the liverpool show would be much appreciated . Went to both leeds and mk shows an despite her thoroughly enjoying both she was upset not hearing either of these..so please play if possible...cheers
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I'll try my best to go and see you in Belfast guys! It's been too long since I've seen you the last (and my only) time.
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Will be seeing you soon in Liverpool would you please play amongst the waves and last kiss for my girlfriend it would be much appreciated.

• Options
    smcleishsmcleish Oxford Posts: 137
    I saw these guys in Oxford a few years back (just after PJ20) and I would heartily recommend them! Great sound and energy!
  • Options
    eddiec said:

I'll be at the Galway gig.

Great stuff, see you there Eddie!

I'll see if I can round up some of the gang I met on the European tour for a get together at one of these gigs in Dublin or Louth :)

That'd be great Jenny, hope you manage to get some of the gang together for one of the nights. If not, sure come along anyway!
    cookie84 said:

Amongst the waves or last kiss(or both hopefully) for my girlfriend at the liverpool show would be much appreciated . Went to both leeds and mk shows an despite her thoroughly enjoying both she was upset not hearing either of these..so please play if possible...cheers

Should definitely have at least 1 of those tunes in the set for Liverpool cookie, see you there!
    em jot said:

I'll try my best to go and see you in Belfast guys! It's been too long since I've seen you the last (and my only) time.

It must be a fair while so! We played Belfast last year and then before that it was a 2 year gap. Hope you can make it 'Em Jot', will be looking out for you! Love your profile pic btw, I want a pic with Matt the Machine!!
    smcleish said:

I saw these guys in Oxford a few years back (just after PJ20) and I would heartily recommend them! Great sound and energy!

Thanks very much for the kind words and recommendation, been trying to get back to Oxford since 2011 with no joy unfortunately. Great venue, plus there was an amazing kebab shop just across the road!

• Options
    Thanks for that can't wait roll on September 6th..
  • Options
    Might as well bump, BUMP!
  • Options
    For all ten club members in the UK and Ireland, please get along and support the boys if you get a chance,

BUMP
  • Options
    ^^^Thanks very much Apone! We're heading over to the U.K. tomorrow to start our tour in Southend on Thursday. Hope to see a few of you around in the next 10 days or so!
  • Options
    Going to the Glasgow gig. Not seen a Pearl Jam tribute band before and really looking forward to it
  • Options

Going to the Glasgow gig. Not seen a Pearl Jam tribute band before and really looking forward to it

Thanks for coming, we'll do our utmost not to let you down, see you Sunday!
  • Options
    SmeeDogg1SmeeDogg1 Dublin Posts: 21
    I can vouch for these guys, I've seen them twice now in the Academy in Dublin and they are great live. I'll be going again in October!

Any chance of Breath at the Academy this year lads??!!
    Berlin, Germany 15th August 2009 Dublin, Ireland 22nd June 2010 Isle of Wight, UK 23rd June 2012 Berlin, Germany 4th July 2012 Berlin, Germany 5th July 2012 Stockholm, Sweden 7th July 2012 Copenhagen, Denmark 10th July 2012 Brooklyn, USA 19th October 2013 Milan, Italy 20th June 2014 Trieste, Italy 22nd June 2014 Leeds, UK 8th July 2014
  • Options

I'm sure you won't be disappointed mate.

I've seen them twice in Newcastle and they are ace!

Roll on the 8th September for this years Newcastle show!
  • Options
    Ill be at the Birmingham gig , 1st time seeing the band , and coming with someone who has never heard any PJ music , so hopefully she will like it
  • Options
    Any idea of stage time tonight in Liverpool? ???