Options

Stone, play Hail Hail like you did back in 96:)

2»

Comments

• Options

Listening to the performance of Hail, Hail from '96 compared to a performance of it from 2014 is a totally different experience. I believe their performance of songs evolves over time and the original version's tempo, style, etc. is often lost.

This is why I need to see the band at least one concert during a tour supporting any new album they release. Their performance of that album's songs won't ever be any rawer or more original to form at any other point in time.

There is nothing better than listening to them perform songs live during the tour supporting a new album. Vitalogy songs performed in '94 & '95, No Code songs in '96, Yield songs in '98 and Binaural songs in '00. Just go back and listen to some bootlegs from those tours and compare the performances to now. Quite a difference. Like they say, something can only be original once.

- Uncle Snuffy

well said
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533

Stone totally fucks up coming out of the break in the middle. Can't figure out how to play the chorus. After the song he shows everyone his fuck up. I love Stone. My favorite by far.

I'm not sure what you mean there...He slides out of the break, then goes right back up the neck for the next chord. Are we talking about different parts in the song?