Options

Monkeygrip gripe.

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
edited June 2014 in Technical Stuff and Help
Would someone please tell me why the Monkeygrip Legacy script no longer allows me to see what I am typing? I have a strong feeling it has been disabled. Should we not have the right to use this script as an option here? Thanks for any input here.
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    hi Brian :)>- ,
    are you talking about the inability to see what you're typing unless you have 'lights up' blazing into your eyes like you're under investigation @-) ? And when lights down is used - all that can be seen in <<this>> area is white with red streaks and you need to continually highlight to try and see if what you've tried to type bears any similarity to what you meant?
    If so, yeah, it started last evening for me and others have complained about it also. However, a lot of people are not affected so ...we're special? (batteries dying in keyboard now - ahhh X( )
    If you have no idea what i'm talking about; join the club =)) - no seriously, then i obviously have not helped.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    Hey Nancy, no, not related to lights up or down. When I have the script running and I type in the message box (or whatever this box I'm tying in is called- yeah- real computer flunky here, LOL!) all I can see is an occasional red jagged line like the one Windows puts under a misspelled word- only that's all I can see. Really kind of a bummer because the Legacy Script is SO far superior in look to the new forum set up. The problem you are having seems just as odd. Maybe this place has been hacked or hijacked or just plain screwed up. I hope somene OUT THERE is listening... hahaha!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.