Options

Eddie Vedder's Rio de Janeiro print by Johnny Crap on sale today @ 1pm EDT

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,022

http://johnnycrap.bigcartel.com/product/eddie-vedder-brazil

On sale Monday May 12th at 13:00 (EDT).
100 signed Eddie Vedder Posters, 6 colours, 18x24 inches Silkscreened print.
Done for the 05.11.2014 show in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil at the Citybank Hall.

Shipped rolled in a tube with Kraft paper.

Tracking will be available.

Comments

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Ordered past print from this guy. Never received and no response on refund. Had to contest through credit card.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    callen said:

Ordered past print from this guy. Never received and no response on refund. Had to contest through credit card.

Yikes...

ajb
  • Options
    It's weird the shipping price to USA is $20 bucks, same price shipped to Canada. :|
  • Options
    BezzaBezza Posts: 203
    $60 for shipping to Australia!! What a joke. I'll pass!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    I didn't know that Eddie drove a PT Cruiser.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
  • Options
    My bad. "Sorry, that discount requires you spend at least $70.00."
  • Options
    RitaWRitaW Posts: 2
    callen wrote: »

Me too. And Paypal don't refund me. I opened the dispute and they closed cause i was bought more than 45 days ago.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    RitaW wrote: »
    callen wrote: »

Me too. And Paypal don't refund me. I opened the dispute and they closed cause i was bought more than 45 days ago.
    Crap!

Sorry, had to do it.

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Oh man, I just ordered this poster last night. Wish I would have read this thread first.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    I have this AP and I had no problems with my order. Mr. Bergeron ships faster than 10C!
  • Options
    I have this AP and I had no problems with my order. Mr. Bergeron ships faster than 10C!

Me too. I've never had a problem.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited February 2015
    Well I did have a problem and dude never responded. If he were selling in Ebay he'd be toast. Taking money then not delivering is fraud and chickenshit.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I'm sorry I hadn't seen this thread yet, otherwise I would've commented long ago. There is something definitely fishy about this guy. Whether it's his dishonesty or it's some bug concerning paypal, I can't tell, but I too have been aggrieved by this gentleman's behavior. It's been almost three years, and this post's topic was the exact print I purchased. Right from the start there was no communication and no info on shipping whatsoever, and after being charged on my credit cart and writing the guy tons of emails, I even managed to receive an uninterested "I will look into my things at the studio tomorrow. Sorry about the delay." as a response, but when I finally realized he had vanished and had no intension whatsoever of helping me out, it was too late to reverse or cancel the purchase with paypal. Every now and then I still drop him a few lines, just so he knows I'll never forget he's a cheap, lying, dishonest excuse for a man. User Callen is absolutely right on his analysis. It makes me sad to know that Pearl Jam has no ideia that this guy is using their good name to practice petty theft. I wish he never gets invited to draw posters for them again. I know I'm never gonna get my poster. Or my money back, for that matter. To tell the truth, at this point, I'm not even sure I want it anymore, but it sure feels good to tell my unfortunate tale. Poster looks like crap, anyway. Pun intended. I wouldn't want to have a constant reminder of this major A hole hanging on my wall. Peace.
  • Options
    RG66577RG66577 Charleston, SC Posts: 77
    I am experiencing this same thing right now, really sux.
    18 show, 17 posters and counting....
  • Options
    He is active on instagram. Comment on a picture and he will probably see it. Or even direct message him on instagram. 

It worked for someone else who was waiting way too long on a print with zero communication. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    Putting the artist in scam artist I guess