Options

new ten album

bkd60bkd60 Posts: 14
WTF every time something comes up for sale on the web site its sold out already the new ten album i go to work log on at 4:30 the F in thing is sold out already what do they have 4 albums WTF.so it say newberries has it pre order sold out two so wait for release day sold out WTF.total bullshit

Comments

• Options
    8-}
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    bkd60 said:

WTF every time something comes up for sale on the web site its sold out already the new ten album i go to work log on at 4:30 the F in thing is sold out already what do they have 4 albums WTF.so it say newberries has it pre order sold out two so wait for release day sold out WTF.total bullshit

Very eloquently worded.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    I am with you, those people who work and don;t constantly look at their phone never get notice in time. Santos, this policy is horrendous. Give a 24 hour notice that is all we ask
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    its just a reissue of a vinyl that is already in multiple formats. now with that in mind, if anything from no code up to self titled, was released in the same fashion id share your level of anger... hehe

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    KC2917 said:

bkd60 said:

Very eloquently worded.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    hrd2imgn said:

I am with you, those people who work and don;t constantly look at their phone never get notice in time. Santos, this policy is horrendous. Give a 24 hour notice that is all we ask

The website would likely crash if they did that. Seriously, they obviously have a reason for doing it the way they do. Either they love flash sales (I do too), or they do it to make sure that 30,000 people don't all go onto the website and try to buy 2000 of something at the same time.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    PJ_Soul said:

hrd2imgn said:

The website would likely crash if they did that. Seriously, they obviously have a reason for doing it the way they do. Either they love flash sales (I do too), or they do it to make sure that 30,000 people don't all go onto the website and try to buy 2000 of something at the same time.
    I can see the thread now "10C please provide a web site that allows 30,000 people to buy 2,000 items"

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    That's one scathing 6th post! Ouch!!!
    www.cluthelee.com