Options

Big Day Out Auckland Poster

Morning Jammers!

Desperately looking for a PJ BDO AKL poster. I wasn't able to get my hands on one at the event so missed out. I was lucky enough to catch a Mike McCready guitar pick and would love to frame it with the poster.

Hoping someone can help.

Lee

Comments

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    leeweir said:

Morning Jammers!

Desperately looking for a PJ BDO AKL poster. I wasn't able to get my hands on one at the event so missed out. I was lucky enough to catch a Mike McCready guitar pick and would love to frame it with the poster.

Hoping someone can help.

Lee

The artist sold his S/N ones from his website but it doesn't seem to be there any more. You could try contacting him, he may have some copies left (last time I checked some time after he sold it there were about half of the edition of 100 left).
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,626
    I'd be willing to bet the PJ & EV Aussie posters will be in the shop on April 10th. Check back then.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    leeweirleeweir Posts: 2
    Cheers bro,

Thanks a bunch. Will check back then.

L
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    RS151862 said:

I'd be willing to bet the PJ & EV Aussie posters will be in the shop on April 10th. Check back then.

Nice one!