Options

Is anyone having trouble Downloading 05/09/06?

vitalpj10vitalpj10 Posts: 142
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
It's makered as being available. I paid and it just says: "Set List will be posted the day after the show"?

Anyone else getting this?
...I thought the world, turns out the word thought me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    They're all "available" because you can pre-order them. From what I understand, the files won't be available for downloading until later tonight.
  • Options
    vitalpj10vitalpj10 Posts: 142
    Thanks, I guess that make sense!
    ...I thought the world, turns out the word thought me
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me where the "download when the show becomes available" option is? Otherwise, if we paid already, when we log in can we just autumatically download the show? I've never paid in advance & am confused (I've also e-mailed basecamp, but this board is probaby faster).
    no time to be void or save up on life
    you've got to spend it all.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Can anyone tell me where the "download when the show becomes available" option is? Otherwise, if we paid already, when we log in can we just autumatically download the show? I've never paid in advance & am confused (I've also e-mailed basecamp, but this board is probaby faster).

Click on preferences when you are logged in to the program.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Thanks! When it says "launch the application", should a new window open in my browser or should a java program open as well? The only preferences I can find are for Firefox - is that right? I downloaded 2005 shows & don't remember being so confused.
    no time to be void or save up on life
    you've got to spend it all.
  • Options
    UnkeptUnkept Posts: 65
    I got a response from Basecamp that said this:

Shows are not available for download immediately, they take a day (or two from a location outside the US)

This is from the Ten Club email/news: “Secondly, to facilitate the increased audio quality and choices for fans, the shows will typically be available for download the evening following the performance. In some rare circumstances, it may not be until 2 days after the show. Besides audio, all downloads will still include photographs from the show as well as set list and cover artwork.”

Once the show is posted, you can simply hit "start" upon login and your files will download.

Basecamp Support
    :