Options

Sevens box set not received-gimme my money back

2»

Comments

• Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    DewieCox said:

PJ_Soul said:

That blows man. Why didn't they send you a replacement??

Either they didn't have any replacements left or they're holding onto a few to resell at a pop-up shop in the future.
    Bottom line.....if they have them to sell at pop up shops, they have them to fulfill paid orders.

We'll see how that goes. Seeing as how unnumbered Benny's are showing up at the pop-up shops ten years later, it wouldn't surprise me to see some Sevens show up in the future.
    I'm always nervous about ordering things from 10C as I had a lot of problems receiving stuff at my US address (still waiting for a Gorge boxset that I will never get refunded, some annual singles showing up damaged or not at all) and decided to switch my primary shipping to my Canadian address. I'm under the impression that it's USPS' fault more than 10C, but it's still frustrating.

Until my Sevens got mistakenly returned to 10C, I never had a problem receiving things via Canada Post. 10C did an admirable job in resending it to me (despite UPS forcing me to pay $40 in fees to get it), but I can't help but feel like they could do a little more (like provide the tracking number of the package). I had no idea my Sevens had a tracking number until it arrived!
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Considering USPS pretty much puts a tracking number on all packages for free...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    JV130312 said:

Considering USPS pretty much puts a tracking number on all packages for free...

For all the good it does. My poster arrived yestetday (yay!), but according to USPS it's still not left the warehouse in Chicago. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

That blows man. Why didn't they send you a replacement??

I told them I didn't want a replacement (i.e: another headache), just my money.

Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014