Pearl Jam Faithfull Ale PJ20 (3) three bottles available for sale and/or trade. Cellered, S/O, Rare

pjam2pjam2 Posts: 32
edited March 2014 in Lost Dogs
Title says it all. 3 bottles of Dogfish Head's PJ20 Faithfull Ale Each bottle will cost $50.00 plus 9. shipping to the U.S. (international extra). They were a very-limited, one time release that honored their 20th anniversary and sold out immediately. As for a trade.., I really am only interested in the Wrigley Cracker Jack poster, XL Spokane t-shirt, or their Van Shoes size 10-10-1/2. I could do a cash/bottle trade but if I sell all three as that is what the money is going toward. If you purchase more than 1 bottle, I will gladly give a shipping discount. They are all new, never opened and aged to perfection! Must provide proof of birthdate to ensure you are of legal age. They are all new, never opened and aged to perfection! Local pick-up in the Seattle area is also an option. Also have a Large PJ men's track suit I would trade or sell for $100.00 plus $10.00 shipping.
Jeff Goodwin
Post edited by pjam2 on

Comments

• loffy81loffy81 Posts: 153
    Hey man just letting you know they wont let you sell alcohol on lost dogs, it's in the FAQ post at the top of page. Good luck selling them though I would like one for the shelf one day but I got no money at the moment after the PJ/EV australia tour.
  • These go for $65 now? Holy cow!

Good luck OP. Trading is rough out there...