On the edge interview 8.2.92

PM16037PM16037 Schenectady, NYPosts: 199
Does anyone have this? I would like to have on mp3, but if someone has on tape, please give me a shout.
-Paul
murdochanson @ expressobeans.com

Comments

• PM16037PM16037 Schenectady, NYPosts: 199
    Or anyone know what radio station this was from?
    BUMP!!! STILL LOOKING FOR THIS INTERVIEW. If anyone has it please PM me.
    Anyone have this on tape/cd? I am still looking for this.
    BUMP, anyone ever hear this? They discuss the making of 10 and living in Seattle. Its Jeff and Eddie. Talking about comfy sweaters, and there is a parody commercial of the Band singing covers of the B-52's (love shack and rock lobster, to the melody of Alive.)

Please someone must have a copy somewhere!!!
    BUMP!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 48,433
    Tired searching for a copy but no dice. Didn't see anything available over @ db.etree.org as well (site is down a the moment).

Over @ Five Horizons .. http://www.fivehorizons.com/tour/cc/t1992p2.shtml

08/02/92 - On the Edge FM Intv. [20m]
    set: Why Go, Even Flow, Garden, Alive
    Yeah I have a copy but my tape got eaten in the player and I'm missing a whole part now!!! Errgh, thanks for he links.
  • SarahSarah TorontoPosts: 614
    PM16037 said:

BUMP, anyone ever hear this? They discuss the making of 10 and living in Seattle. Its Jeff and Eddie. Talking about comfy sweaters, and there is a parody commercial of the Band singing covers of the B-52's (love shack and rock lobster, to the melody of Alive.)

Please someone must have a copy somewhere!!!

I want to hear this just as badly as you do! Wish I could help!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
    BUMPPPPPPP!
    BUMP!!!
    BUMP!!! Someone must have this!!
  • ED477ED477 Posts: 100
    I believe I might, I found some old cassettes from the trading days looking for the 5/11/92 Rockline for 10, when they performed footsteps. Found some old stuff I hadn't herd in forever, those "old" compilations some of you may remember like "muddah of all booty" anyway, found some tapes with jackets labeling the following..."Backstage Pass with Ed 1991 on 91x Dan Diego, Lansing Michigan interview from 10/23/91 w/ acoustic wash and porch, On The Edge 6/92 w/ ed and Jeff, Newsbeat interview 2/4/92 with Stobe and Jeff, KISW interview with Ed and Jeff 5/91, Ed on KXRX 1/91, and ed hosting KISW Seattle after Rockline for VS. I have not had the time to listen to all these tapes and make sure it's on there, PLUS this one says 6/92, and you're looking for 8/92, could be different interview, who knows we weren't very exact on dates back then in those pre-internet days. I'll listen out for it and if I do I can upload it and send it to you.
    That would be awesome!! I got the interview from a friend, but on the old 5horizions page it listed it as 8.2.92. I hope it's the same one!
    Thanks.
    -Paul
  • SarahSarah TorontoPosts: 614
    ED477 said:

I believe I might, I found some old cassettes from the trading days looking for the 5/11/92 Rockline for 10, when they performed footsteps. Found some old stuff I hadn't herd in forever, those "old" compilations some of you may remember like "muddah of all booty" anyway, found some tapes with jackets labeling the following..."Backstage Pass with Ed 1991 on 91x Dan Diego, Lansing Michigan interview from 10/23/91 w/ acoustic wash and porch, On The Edge 6/92 w/ ed and Jeff, Newsbeat interview 2/4/92 with Stobe and Jeff, KISW interview with Ed and Jeff 5/91, Ed on KXRX 1/91, and ed hosting KISW Seattle after Rockline for VS. I have not had the time to listen to all these tapes and make sure it's on there, PLUS this one says 6/92, and you're looking for 8/92, could be different interview, who knows we weren't very exact on dates back then in those pre-internet days. I'll listen out for it and if I do I can upload it and send it to you.

I used to have some of these in .mp3, but had to get rid of them.
    Anything you could upload would be awesome! I love old PJ interviews!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
    @ED477 Did you happen to listen to this yet, to see if it is the interview I was looking for?
    BUMP
    bump