Options

DIRTY FRANK (movie trailer)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Awesome job making this - I absolutely love it! When I first heard this song I kind of thought of it as a throw away song, a goof...Now it's turned into an obsession and I need to hear it live!

- Lose weight, be safe..Where is Mike McCready? My God, he's been ate!!!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021

FrankieG" said:
    Out of curiousity, since you edited it together right? Where did you ge tthe original footage? Was it from another trailer? Several other trailers? Still can't get over how well done it is. :clap:
    I made it last winter or something.. So I can't remember all of the sources... but some of them are; Singles, Almost Famous, Even Flow music video, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, The Texas Chansaw Massacre 3D, Halloween 2 remake...
    cool i was gonna ask what movies they were from. Liked it. :)

Thank you :)
    PJ_Soul said:

Wow, that is an interpretation of Dirty Frank that never occurred to me, lol! :D

Hehe. Isn't it the obvious one? :D

I was glued to my screen from the opening note.
    Dirty Frank is a great premise for a movie.
    Thanks for making and sharing! >-)

No problems. Cool!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021

Awesome job making this - I absolutely love it! When I first heard this song I kind of thought of it as a throw away song, a goof...Now it's turned into an obsession and I need to hear it live!

- Lose weight, be safe..Where is Mike McCready? My God, he's been ate!!!

Thanks!!!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"