Help me out with info! (guitar picks)

2»

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 7,980
    courtmcc wrote:
    Shit, I wish I got the black and red JA/PJ pick instead of the yellow!
    I believe yours on yellow looks better.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • courtmcccourtmcc Posts: 1,143
    arq wrote:
    courtmcc wrote:
    Shit, I wish I got the black and red JA/PJ pick instead of the yellow!
    I believe yours on yellow looks better.
    I also wish I got one of Mike's peace one instead of the hockeytalkter
    Bump
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    arq wrote:
    I'm putting together a database of all PJ picks and I need picture of the ones missing, please let me know if any of you can help!

http://lnx.pjcollectors.com/phpBB3/view ... 548#p18548
    Crazy collection, thanks for sharing!!!! When I ge over my vinyl obsession some day I'm gonna focus on pick collecting! Very cool collection!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
    juddboz80 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    I'm putting together a database of all PJ picks and I need picture of the ones missing, please let me know if any of you can help!

http://lnx.pjcollectors.com/phpBB3/view ... 548#p18548
    Crazy collection, thanks for sharing!!!! When I ge over my vinyl obsession some day I'm gonna focus on pick collecting! Very cool collection!!

thanks mam :)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Problem fixed
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• dfishberg wrote:
    You don't have $2K lying around for picks -- Ha! Although getting hit in the face by a pick from Mike is pretty much priceless! Mike was raining picks at Philly 2!

Yeah I even got 2 Mike picks at Philly 2 and I completely suck at catching picks even when I am Mike front-an-centre
    nadahombre wrote:
    dfishberg wrote:
    You don't have $2K lying around for picks -- Ha! Although getting hit in the face by a pick from Mike is pretty much priceless! Mike was raining picks at Philly 2!

Yeah I even got 2 Mike picks at Philly 2 and I completely suck at catching picks even when I am Mike front-an-centre

You guys suck, just cover yourselves in glue 5 mins before the concert and all the picks will stick to you and nobody would like to be close so more chances of scoring picks!

RzNLOGJYMkp3Smsx_o_peter-buttermanpeanut-butter-man-covered-in-50-pounds-of.jpg
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• there is a jeff tone pic i didnt see up there. came with the cd. i'll have to dig it out and post a picture
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
    dfishberg wrote:
    Awesome collection! Hopefully, Tom Tomorrow will run another poster and a pick promo. Did you see the guy on ebay who wants $1k for Éd's plain pick?

Yep, cool pick and all BUT it is just a fluke a pick that wasn't supposed to be produced for the tour, so I don't care, it's like one of the picks I have on the promo/random section, the one that has EV/23 on sharpie, even thou it's a real pick is not part of the main body of Ed's picks because it wasn't meant to be a regular pick, maybe there are only 4-5 picks like that BUT it's not a pick done for a tour, so is more a curiosity.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    dfishberg wrote:
    Awesome collection! Hopefully, Tom Tomorrow will run another poster and a pick promo. Did you see the guy on ebay who wants $1k for Éd's plain pick?

Yep, cool pick and all BUT it is just a fluke a pick that wasn't supposed to be produced for the tour, so I don't care, it's like one of the picks I have on the promo/random section, the one that has EV/23 on sharpie, even thou it's a real pick is not part of the main body of Ed's picks because it wasn't meant to be a regular pick, maybe there are only 4-5 picks like that BUT it's not a pick done for a tour, so is more a curiosity.

Not to mention, that "Plain Pick" looks branded to the point that it melted the opposite side. If that guy sells that pick for $1K, I need his help with a few things I was going to throw out :lol:
    Bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

BUMP
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Anyone know what the D.P. is on the Eddiie pick with the pug dog on it?
    ~so this is what it's like to be an adult...if he only knew now what he knew then~
    Dan Perkins AKA Tom Tomorrow
    Neil deGrasse Tyson