Options

Submission Time Woo Hoo

EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
edited December 2013 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
c6b69247-b9b0-49d4-89fc-4d6f8a00c8c8_zpsef7738ae.jpg

You're going to be busy New Year's Eve, so take time now to submit your fiction, non-fiction or poetry for the next issue of "Hot Valley Writers" going live January 1, 2014.

Check out the site for more info, any questions send me a PM, if you're in a generous mood like us on Facebook.

Thanks!

http://hotvalleywriters.com/Hot_Valley_ ... tents.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i keep meaning to submit another little something to you but i keep spacing it off. i will see what i can do here in the next few weeks. i'll send you the poem directly to your pm box? any topic this go 'round?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    There's no theme this time. And probably no big deadline because we're only doing the magazine twice a year now instead of four times. We would love anything from you. It's probably easier if you send it to the address on the site - it goes right to my partner Joe who is the one who sets up the actual issue.

Thanks!
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Enkidu wrote:
    There's no theme this time. And probably no big deadline because we're only doing the magazine twice a year now instead of four times. We would love anything from you. It's probably easier if you send it to the address on the site - it goes right to my partner Joe who is the one who sets up the actual issue.

Thanks!
    cool
    thank you
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    It's not too late! Pour yourself a glass of holiday cheer (or two) and get inspired. We're looking at submissions through the end of the month (technically, but it'll probably be a week after the New Year).

Check us out - http://hotvalleywriters.com/Hot_Valley_ ... tents.html