Options

What time does PJ typically take stage?

stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
So I'm stuck at work until 7:00 for Tuesday night at Chicago, and was wondering what time you think guys go on? I have to get to the United Center, pick up the Ten Club ticktets, and I'd imagine if 7:30 start time, and MMJ opening that PJ won't be on till at least 9:00. I know this is the case, but I'll go crazy if I miss anything and just wanted some reassurance as to what time they've been going on.

(I remember going to a Weezer show where it said 7:30 start, and they started at promptly 7:30)
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drollydrolly Posts: 41
    From the concert reviews I've read, PJ has taken the stage at about 8:50 local time pretty consistently this tour. I don't know if I've read about Ed coming out solo before the opening band which he had a habit of doing on the recent Canada tour, so you might miss that....
    I always finish what I sta
  • Options
    trandgtrandg Posts: 65
    So I'm stuck at work until 7:00 for Tuesday night at Chicago, and was wondering what time you think guys go on? I have to get to the United Center, pick up the Ten Club ticktets, and I'd imagine if 7:30 start time, and MMJ opening that PJ won't be on till at least 9:00. I know this is the case, but I'll go crazy if I miss anything and just wanted some reassurance as to what time they've been going on.

(I remember going to a Weezer show where it said 7:30 start, and they started at promptly 7:30)

Sometimes they come on a few minutes later if McCready needs to adjust the strength of his Crotch-Laser. Sometimes if he gets any of the bandmates in the eye, they have to take care of that first, which is pretty obvious.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    drolly wrote:
    From the concert reviews I've read, PJ has taken the stage at about 8:50 local time pretty consistently this tour. I don't know if I've read about Ed coming out solo before the opening band which he had a habit of doing on the recent Canada tour, so you might miss that....

Ed hasn't done any pre-sets so far.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Ed hasn't done any pre-sets so far.

Probably because he's concerned about McCready backstage and what he could do with his Crotch Laser if he wasn't supervised.
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    Crap dude . . . you never shut up about the crotch laser do you . . . there's a little thing called comedy, and a little thing called stupidity. You've crossed over that line now. Your joke is over. Goodbye.
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Depends on the start time- expect an hour and a half after the time on the tickets. Albany they came on at 9 and it said 730 on the tix. Hartford they came on at 830 and it said 700 on the tix.
  • Options
    mikestfxmikestfx Posts: 2
    Toronto 1 was 8:50.....I wouldn't take a chance on waiting until 9:00. You may miss a rare version of Bugs.
  • Options
    magikev wrote:
    Crap dude . . . you never shut up about the crotch laser do you . . . there's a little thing called comedy, and a little thing called stupidity. You've crossed over that line now. Your joke is over. Goodbye.

It's amazing how angry people can get over comments one makes over the internet. One may laugh one minute, and the other....well, they become just so irate due to a lacklustre life and poor interpersonal skills.

I think you crossed the line by being a complete fuckwad and flaming for no reason, where you could have easily ignored the post.

Why don't you go fuck yourself and keep your dickhead comments to yourself? No one else had the urge to be complete fuck faces about it....

PS feel free to reply...I love pissing off internet losers.