Options

Would you rather have a crotch laser or watch Pearl Jam live for free?

trandgtrandg Posts: 65
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I think the thread's title is self explanatory. Put your thoughts here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    crotch laser?
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    Dude, if I had a crotch lazer, I could see PJ free any time I fucking wanted. I mean I would have a fucking crotch lazer. Who is going to stop me from taking over the world? I mean c'mon...a fucking crotch lazer. How cool is that?
  • Options
    Dude, if I had a crotch lazer, I could see PJ free any time I fucking wanted. I mean I would have a fucking crotch lazer. Who is going to stop me from taking over the world? I mean c'mon...a fucking crotch lazer. How cool is that?

hahah i was gonna think of something clever to write but now i just cant stop laughing hahahha
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    can someone please tell me what a crotch laser is? Someone mentioned Mike and his crotch laser I think on one of the wrigley threads...
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    abhi101cru wrote:
    can someone please tell me what a crotch laser is? Someone mentioned Mike and his crotch laser I think on one of the wrigley threads...

Yeah that "someone" was the same guy who started this thread. And this is called "milking it"

Just to sum-up: making a somewhat comical post about a coincidental lighting mishap = OK

Making a post referring to your mildly comical post = milking it

There will be a test.
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Yeah that "someone" was the same guy who started this thread. And this is called "milking it"

Just to sum-up: making a somewhat comical post about a coincidental lighting mishap = OK

There will be a test.

but to be fair if I was the inventor of such a penis of mass destruction I would be flaunting it as well.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options

There will be a test.

lighting mishap huh? wanna elaborate?

• Options
    abhi101cru wrote:
    lighting mishap huh? wanna elaborate?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=190143
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i want sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads.......
  • Options
    bones0138bones0138 Posts: 52

There will be a test.
    dude, your SO right...he running that into the ground fast.
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    *Jaymac yawns
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    vitalpj10vitalpj10 Posts: 142
    What's worse is he will add this juvenal shit to other threads...
    ...I thought the world, turns out the word thought me
  • Options
    bacchanalbacchanal Posts: 149
    crotch laser crotch laser!!!! oooh ooh please mom...I want a crotch laser like mike has!!!!! I want one!!!!
  • Options

There will be a test.

I'm lactose intolerant, I'm highly against milking it.

You have no sense of humor.
  • Options
    vitalpj10 wrote:
    What's worse is he will add this juvenal shit to other threads...

Just informing you, Juvenal was a Roman Satirist. I don't think I was referring to any of his works in my posts or other threads. I think you should watch who you reference and maybe do a little research first. Perhaps you were looking to type a synonym for childish that is spelled similarly to Juvenal. Until you learn how to spell it correctly, I will not acknowledge your incorrect statement.
  • Options
    trandg wrote:
    Just informing you, Juvenal was a Roman Satirist. I don't think I was referring to any of his works in my posts or other threads. I think you should watch who you reference and maybe do a little research first. Perhaps you were looking to type a synonym for childish that is spelled similarly to Juvenal. Until you learn how to spell it correctly, I will not acknowledge your incorrect statement.

Dude, before this gets out of hand, allow me to say I am sorry for criticising your post. I guess I was grumpy that day. Welcome to the board, and rock on.
  • Options
    Dude, before this gets out of hand, allow me to say I am sorry for criticising your post. I guess I was grumpy that day. Welcome to the board, and rock on.

I commend you. Thanks for the welcome (although I've been on this board for years...I just couldn't remember my old login from the old board) and hope you enjoyed the new Pearl Jam!

Cheers!