Options

Untitled\MFC Teased In '96 (charlotte)

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited July 2013 in The Porch
whoa.
wtf?
and i was at this show.
hard to "remember" when its something you'd never have known in the first place.
literally at the hour mark on the video
(actually roll it back to 59 or 59:30. 59:30 is where it starts MFC)

???
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?

Comments

• Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    This was my first ever PJ show - so I just went to this link and listened to the Untitled/MFC tease and one thing led to another and...well...I'm listening to the whole show. This is a true gem and really deserves to be considered for a Vault.

Thanks for posting!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    It's crazier when you hear Eddie start the intro to MFC wrong on the 98/2000 tour and it is the intro to Green Disease. I swear this is how he wrote that song. By accident.
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Now that's what I call a pit.
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Thats a cool find btw. Do you know mfc to be a no code hold over on yield? Was no code even out yet during this show?
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2014
    mookieb10 said:

Thats a cool find btw. Do you know mfc to be a no code hold over on yield? Was no code even out yet during this show?

I'm not certain, but I think Ed might have wrote the song in 96. I remember him saying it was inspired by the mini cars in Italy(?), did he maybe play it at that little show he did there in
    96?
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    mookieb10 said:

No Code was out before this show...I think it hit in August and this show was in October. Plenty of time to become obsessed with an album before a show!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    The No Code tour was so amazing! Glad I was able to see the Toledo show!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Please let this be the next Vault show, puh-lease!