Options

what is ticketfast

mr gremmiemr gremmie Posts: 8
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
thinking of buying a ticket online from ebay or some ticket dealers, but don't want no scams or heartburn... what is ticketfast that I hear of and how do these places get seats up in the first 20 rows? I never had to do this and have always felt blessed with my fan club seats but I need a third really bad. By the way I'm looking for a single close ticket for Sunday Gorge if anyone has one available. Thanks..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    skinnypigskinnypig Posts: 75
    ticketfast is the electronic ticket. ticketmaster emails you a PDF file that you print out. you can send it to someone else via email since it is just a PDF file.
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I will never use the ticketfast option. The tickets printed on paper just don't seem right to me, but I'm obsessive about saving all of my tickets.

Also, it's not right that Ticketbastard charges a fee for this "service" when the buyer is using their own paper and ink to print the ticket, which just lets Ticketbastard save money when selling the tickets because they don't have to print them or send them out.
  • Options
    ndv180ndv180 Posts: 80
    The thing to be concerned with when getting a ticketfast ticket from someone you don't know, is that there is nothing to prevent them from printing multiple copies of the ticket. If you do get one of these from an unknown source, and this is a concern, I suggest going through the turnstyle when the gates open.
    I suggest this because if there are multiple copies of this ticket around, the barcode on the ticket is only good for the first person with it to enter the venue and any subsequent attempts will get rejected at the gate.

Hope that is clear.