Go Beavers wrote:
    81 wrote:
    negro morello or whatever the spelling is

guiness

anything from leingkugals. (sp)

horse piss

Oh!

Don't get me started on leinenkugel...

Berry Weiss is one of the worst beers ever made.

It's officially on the record as "bathwater":

http://beerpulse.com/2013/06/leinenkugel-family-minnesota-politician-make-amends-after-bathwater-remark/

:lol:

Awesome
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Get_Right wrote:
    miller high life

man is that beer bad

and any beer other than the maui coconut porter that has fruit in it

Don't be dissing the high life :nono:
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Get_Right wrote:
    miller high life

man is that beer bad

Miller-High-Life-Viral-Camp.jpg

I can enjoy the Champagne of Beers
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    PBR....naaaaasty. Natty Ice...blech. and definitely Coors. You bring that shit to my house and you will be asked to leave!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PBR....naaaaasty. Natty Ice...blech. and definitely Coors. You bring that shit to my house and you will be asked to leave!

Oh, calm down
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right wrote:
    miller high life

man is that beer bad

Probably the only free beer I would turn down-man is that stuff bad! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Boxer beer :sick:
  • Options
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    there is a beer they sell in walgreens out here that is like $4.99 for i think an 18 or 24 pack. tempted.

can't remember the name, trying to find a picture.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    there is a beer they sell in walgreens out here that is like $4.99 for i think an 18 or 24 pack. tempted.

can't remember the name, trying to find a picture.

Sounds horrible. Send some here :lol:
  • Options
    big flats! :lol:

big-flats-beer-575.jpg
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    big flats! :lol:

big-flats-beer-575.jpg

Lost lake... 89 cents for a 24 oz. can.

Have I brought it up here?

Actually smells like piss
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    26049.jpg
    HORRIBLE
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    26049.jpg
    HORRIBLE

blueberry beer?

Yep

I'm out
  • Options
    i remember buying 40oz bud ice bottles from a gas station every weekend in college for $.99.

fucking terrible!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Busch-Beer-Labels-Anheuser-Busch-Inc_47871-1.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    81 wrote:
    any beer made with fruit.
    First, I generally agree, but you can get a few good fruited beers in this world. Hell or High Water Watermelon Ale, Boston Beerworks Blueberry and Watermelon, and the summer homebrews I have made Blood Orange Hefeweizen and Watermelon Wheat are exceptions to the fruited beer rule. And that's if you don't count pumpkin which is actually a fruit. There are a ton of awesome pumpkin beers and bad ones too.

Secondly, Natural Light is what I drink if I'm not drinking good beers. So does that make them best of the worst?
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    No fruit...
  • Options
    No fruit...
    fruit gives the yeast sugar which produces alcohol...fruit me!
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    First, I generally agree, but you can get a few good fruited beers in this world. Hell or High Water Watermelon Ale, Boston Beerworks Blueberry and Watermelon, and the summer homebrews I have made Blood Orange Hefeweizen and Watermelon Wheat are exceptions to the fruited beer rule. And that's if you don't count pumpkin which is actually a fruit. There are a ton of awesome pumpkin beers and bad ones too.

Secondly, Natural Light is what I drink if I'm not drinking good beers. So does that make them best of the worst?

natural light?

hardcore
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    81 wrote:

natural light?

hardcore
    to me natural light is to beer what red "table" wine is to wine. why pay 3 dollars more a 12 pack for bud/miller/coors when it all tastes the same basically. actually natty light is apparently off code bud light, and i prefer it to bud so there's that.
  • Options
    number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Summer Shandy
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    to me natural light is to beer what red "table" wine is to wine. why pay 3 dollars more a 12 pack for bud/miller/coors when it all tastes the same basically. actually natty light is apparently off code bud light, and i prefer it to bud so there's that.

I personally can taste a difference. I drink a lot of cheap beers... I drink colt 45's too :lol:

I will not buy natural anything. Nasty. Good on you for making it with that stuff.
  • Options
    Summer Shandy

Horrible

Leinenkugel's never ceases to amaze me with the garbage they make... too much of it around here (the brewery is 20 minutes from me)....
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Summer Shandy

Horrible

Leinenkugel's never ceases to amaze me with the garbage they make... too much of it around here (the brewery is 20 minutes from me)....

I thin Leineis is a gateway beer for people that only drink the swill listed in this thread. I remember a time when I thought it was the good stuff. I thought their Octoberfest wasnt bad.

Only thing we drank in high school and college was Busch Light. It had the least amount of flavor of anything so it was easiest to pound when playing asshole or quarters.

For me anything with coriander in it makes me vomit. Specifically hoegaarden. Offer me a Blue Moon and I will throw it on the ground!
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Are the best beers when you don't have a choice.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

Thats what I like about these high school beers. I get older and they keep the same taste. Alright, alright.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    JK_Livin wrote:

Thats what I like about these high school beers. I get older and they keep the same taste. Alright, alright.

Party at the moon tower!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Party at the moon tower!

I drank a lot of shitty beers while watching that movie about hundred times in high school. A lot of shitty weed too.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    My dad used to drink Rolling Rock - I haven't had one in years.

I always hated Miller Lite - it looked like piss. And I never understood why people liked Coors. Coors Light is esp. awful. I like Red Trolley Ale. But what do I know?