Options

I have a CRAZY idea...where can I get DUBLIN tix?

BackwardsBlues1BackwardsBlues1 Posts: 152
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have been trying to find another show I can go to, since right now I'm only going to boston. I loved the west coast of ireland, and i've been dying to go to dublin. it's the end of the summer, so I can quit my internship before then (I may have to miss the first day of this law class I'm taking but eh...)...if I work it out the right way, flying to NY and then to dublin my airfare would be less than $400 if I book before the 14th.

SO, I NEED A PEARL JAM TICKET BEFORE MAY 14TH. If anyone hears of an extra ticket to the dublin show, (and a good one to be honest, I want it to be worth it) please let me know. I am seriously considering this! why should I have a boring summer??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fluttergirliefluttergirlie Posts: 217
    Nice idea, but you'll probably have to join the queue coz half of IRELAND is looking for tickets too ;)
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    , (and a good one to be honest, I want it to be worth it)

E-bay may be your best bet as the tickets sold out in 5 minutes but most of the venue is standing so the good ticket thing is not really relevant.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I have been trying to find another show I can go to, since right now I'm only going to boston. I loved the west coast of ireland, and i've been dying to go to dublin. it's the end of the summer, so I can quit my internship before then (I may have to miss the first day of this law class I'm taking but eh...)...if I work it out the right way, flying to NY and then to dublin my airfare would be less than $400 if I book before the 14th.

SO, I NEED A PEARL JAM TICKET BEFORE MAY 14TH. If anyone hears of an extra ticket to the dublin show, (and a good one to be honest, I want it to be worth it) please let me know. I am seriously considering this! why should I have a boring summer??

i dont fancy your chances... this gig sold out in about 8 minutes...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Nice idea, but you'll probably have to join the queue coz half of IRELAND is looking for tickets too ;)
    I'd change that to 'half of Europe' :o

I read a great review in the Sunday Star yesterday of the album. Yer man said 'no wonder they sold out the Point in less than ten minutes. Welcome back boys!' Awwwww :o

He's obviously a fan though cos almost every second week he has something about PJ. Even last September when they played Toronto, he had a picture of Eddie and Bono in it the next week.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you