Dear Pearl Jam: quit screwing around and play the full WMA

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 6,469
edited April 2013 in The Porch
sick and tired of the W.M.A tag, play the full song, they did a few times in 2008 and they were epic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgL6MNVV1c
Post edited by Unknown User on
The whole point of life is to be the best person you can possibly be and to make the world the best place you possibly can -Hank Kershell 1995
Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013
You decide if you are happy or not, no one else makes that decision for you, so why not be happy? I mean it beats the alternative, right? And listening to Pearl Jam makes me happy, so consequently I listen to a whole bunch of Pearl Jam -Hank Kershell 2014

Comments

• I second that...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skinPosts: 6,574
    I third that!!
    I do believe I'm ill conceived on this concept......
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 6,469
    this is the one from New York, the sound quality is much better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUnjdZoqUp0
    The whole point of life is to be the best person you can possibly be and to make the world the best place you possibly can -Hank Kershell 1995
    Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time? -Hank Kershell 2013
    You decide if you are happy or not, no one else makes that decision for you, so why not be happy? I mean it beats the alternative, right? And listening to Pearl Jam makes me happy, so consequently I listen to a whole bunch of Pearl Jam -Hank Kershell 2014
    when you hear the full version, makes you wonder why the screw around using it as a tag, kind of like when Mike does Little Wing for a couple notes, just play the whole thing, please!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42cIXwytCx8&list=PL9A00F7314885A11C&index=192
  • ceskaceska New YorkPosts: 486
    Full version, yes. But I like the way they play it as a tag far better than the way they played it in 2008, which sounds half-baked.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Mike's side - 5 Rows backPosts: 5,968
    Played the full version in Philly last year....

but did screw around at the end of it :lol:
  • Empty Glass" said:
    Played the full version in Philly last year....

HAHAHAHA!!

Annnnnnnd, here we go...

:-)

(Chill Hank, we heard an incredible version in Philly)
    George 9.1.05 George 7.22.06 George 7.23.06 Seattle 9.21.09 Seattle 9.22.09 East Troy 9.3.11 East Troy 9.4.11 Philadelphia 9.5.12 London 7.16.13 Chicago 7.19.13 Pittsburgh 10.11.13 Buffalo 10.12.13 Brooklyn 10.18.13 Brooklyn 10.19.13 Philly 10.21.13 Philly 10.22.13 Hartford10.25.13

We feel like we could play just about anything and you fuckers would know it -09.04.11

5571_100506776629751_3454195_n

Sebastian

TribeintoBreath" said:
    [quote="Empty Glass"]Played the full version in Philly last year....

HAHAHAHA!!

Annnnnnnd, here we go...

(Chill Hank, we heard an incredible version in Philly)[/quote]
    well I missed it, lol, remember there is no boot of that show :( all you have to do is look down the board at the Rolling Stone thread to know I love those guys
  • Big Bank Hank" said:
    [quote="TribeintoBreath"][quote="Empty Glass"]Played the full version in Philly last year....

HAHAHAHA!!

Annnnnnnd, here we go...

(Chill Hank, we heard an incredible version in Philly)[/quote]
    well I missed it, lol, remember there is no boot of that show :( all you have to do is look down the board at the Rolling Stone thread to know I love those guys[/quote]

Figure they will bring it back in the fall. You will get it. :-)
    George 9.1.05 George 7.22.06 George 7.23.06 Seattle 9.21.09 Seattle 9.22.09 East Troy 9.3.11 East Troy 9.4.11 Philadelphia 9.5.12 London 7.16.13 Chicago 7.19.13 Pittsburgh 10.11.13 Buffalo 10.12.13 Brooklyn 10.18.13 Brooklyn 10.19.13 Philly 10.21.13 Philly 10.22.13 Hartford10.25.13

We feel like we could play just about anything and you fuckers would know it -09.04.11

5571_100506776629751_3454195_n

Sebastian

hope so, this is the 20th anniversary of Vs coming up, I am hoping for and epic celebration, Vs was released on 10.19.1993 and 10.19.2013 is a Saturday, perfect night for a show :D an epic show
  • cutzcutz South JerseyPosts: 3,775
    ceska" said:
    Full version, yes. But I like the way they play it as a tag far better than the way they played it in 2008, which sounds half-baked.
    I agree^^^^^^^^^^^

Need to hear the REAL version.