Options

Bullying victim shoots up house-Judge has mercy

2»

Comments

• Options
    rollings wrote:
    Long and true story (made short): elementary aged kid with autism is getting roughed up on a daily basis; complains to father and school; bullies are crafty though and elude punishment; father comes to school to pick child up; kid is on ground getting roughed up again; father intercedes while bullies attempt to run away; father forcefully holds one bully and kicks at another as he scampers off; teachers come to the scene.

also note that teachers come to the scene when the father is there.

where the hell are they when the kid is getting roughed up. :x

they're teachers, not Batman.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Well i'm disappointed in this guy. If your going to get revenge on somebody, be smart about it take your time and really fuck'em over, this was a emotional spur of the moment response and he got caught. You have to stop and think sometimes.

agreed, do when they don't expect it and make sure NOBODY else can see you....gloves and a mask are important also. ;)

Godfather.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    rollings wrote:
    Long and true story (made short): elementary aged kid with autism is getting roughed up on a daily basis; complains to father and school; bullies are crafty though and elude punishment; father comes to school to pick child up; kid is on ground getting roughed up again; father intercedes while bullies attempt to run away; father forcefully holds one bully and kicks at another as he scampers off; teachers come to the scene.

also note that teachers come to the scene when the father is there.

where the hell are they when the kid is getting roughed up. :x

they're teachers, not Batman.

Well then where was batman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18jhC3b53A
  • Options
    rollings wrote:

While I agreed with Hugh that blaming teachers for not being there was unfair to say the least... I agree that Batman failed in this particular instance.

And for that matter... where was the Prince of Dorkness?
    "My brain's a good brain!"