Options

April...finally. Who's fired up for PJ/Petty?

go2theshowgo2theshow Posts: 79
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Well I am! I know some have been bagging on the shorter set but it's gonna rock. No time for ballads and chit chat in these shows. See you in St. Paul. Who's with me?

Edit: So fired up I don't even know what month it is. Let's try June.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    go2theshow wrote:
    Well I am! I know some have been bagging on the shorter set but it's gonna rock. No time for ballads and chit chat in these shows. See you in St. Paul. Who's with me?

Edit: So fired up I don't even know what month it is. Let's try June.

Glad you made the edit. I was about to ask "who the hell is April" and why aren't you sending them a pm instead!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    FIRED UP in Denver for May, er, I mean July!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    I got the first thread jitters I think. Thanks for playing along.
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    i have mixed feelings about this. i passed on the 10c sale for summerfest. now i really want to go just to satisfy my pearl jam withdrawl but it is so expensive. and petty is good but i would take 3 hours of pearl jam any day. what should i do
  • Options
    I would say that it depends on wether or not you are a Petty fan. If you're in it 100% for Pearl Jam, I would get yourself a GA ticket the Gorge in July and have the time of your life.