frightened rabbit

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,003
edited February 2013 in Other Music
off to see them at a small gig tonit cant wait seen them twice before but that was at Glastonbury festi if i get the chance im gonna ask them if they are playing glasto this year :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 6,126
    Lucky duck!
    Have a great time! :D
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,003
    SD48277 wrote:
    Lucky duck!
    great gig old son had a little fun concerning a t shirt though ive put that on the what made your day thread check it out . :D
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 2,869
    I'm digging their new album a lot. Good to hear you enjoyed the gig (and got your shirt back!)
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 6,126
    guypjfreak wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    Lucky duck!
    great gig old son had a little fun concerning a t shirt though ive put that on the what made your day thread check it out . :D
    :lol: Funny story. Glad you had a good time (and recovered your shirt).
  • dude, wintersleep is touring with frightened rabbit. they are the opener in Europe. make sure you catch them.
    Van 98, Sea I+II 2000, Sea 01, Sea II 02, Van 03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm 2005, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II 2006, DC, NY I+II 2008, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV 2009, Indy 10, Cal, Van 2011, Lond, Van, Sea 2013, Memphis 2013
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,003
    dude, wintersleep is touring with frightened rabbit. they are the opener in Europe. make sure you catch them.
    yea caught the last of them old son sounded ok only got last 3 songs hoping they go to Glastonbury festi wont get any news for a few more months but heres hoping ah :D