frightened rabbit

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 1,986
edited February 2013 in Other Music
off to see them at a small gig tonit cant wait seen them twice before but that was at Glastonbury festi if i get the chance im gonna ask them if they are playing glasto this year :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 5,353
    Lucky duck!
    Have a great time! :D
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 1,986
    SD48277" said:
    Lucky duck!
    great gig old son had a little fun concerning a t shirt though ive put that on the what made your day thread check it out . :D
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 2,744
    I'm digging their new album a lot. Good to hear you enjoyed the gig (and got your shirt back!)
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 5,353
    guypjfreak" said:
    [quote="SD48277"]Lucky duck!
    great gig old son had a little fun concerning a t shirt though ive put that on the what made your day thread check it out . :D[/quote]
    :lol: Funny story. Glad you had a good time (and recovered your shirt).
  • dude, wintersleep is touring with frightened rabbit. they are the opener in Europe. make sure you catch them.
    Van 98, Sea I+II 2000, Sea 01, Sea II 02, Van 03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm 2005, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II 2006, DC, NY I+II 2008, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV 2009, Indy 10, Cal, Van 2011, Lond, Van, Sea 2013
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 1,986
    restlesssoul" said:
    dude, wintersleep is touring with frightened rabbit. they are the opener in Europe. make sure you catch them.
    yea caught the last of them old son sounded ok only got last 3 songs hoping they go to Glastonbury festi wont get any news for a few more months but heres hoping ah :D