Options

Peeing in the Shower

2»

Comments

• Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    81 wrote:

You r both gross. And after you touch your dick, I'm going to share a smoke with you? Barf! Oh, Do you wash your hands in the grass?
    :shock:

What is this nonsense?? Holy fuck
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    And we don't pee all over our wang! I think I read somewhere once that the penis is one of the cleanest parts on a mans body!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I think I read somewhere once that the penis is one of the cleanest parts on a mans body!

it is after......ah...nevermind
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    81 wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

You r both gross. And after you touch your dick, I'm going to share a smoke with you? Barf! Oh, Do you wash your hands in the grass?

if you are peeing outside, you don't really have to touch anything or worry about back splash.....
    This is true. Drop it, drain it, contain it.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

if you are peeing outside, you don't really have to touch anything or worry about back splash.....

how can you refute that....the man is a doctor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    81 wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

It's like a hose, I see you guys aiming and firing.
    Females have to drop, squat and drip dry. No direct contact. :lol:
  • Options
    just watch out for the back splash
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    You guys are gross no matter where you pee.
    I was at a dudes's house, in less that 15 minutes, 4 guys had pissed on the back yard fence?!!!????

Just be responsible. Who wants a dude that pees on fences? Seriously, very non attractive.
    You can't take that back either, the fence is still wet, and I saw you pee.

WTF?

Who gives a fuck about a fence getting pissed on and better yet when its not yr fence. Wet is wet who cares. lol

My god I'm too high tonight to understand wtf yr upset about. Or yr just messing with us and well that happens alot on here so whatever. :lol:

When you gotta go you gotta go deal with it. ;)
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I was at a dudes's house, in less that 15 minutes, 4 guys had pissed on the back yard fence?!!!????

Just be responsible. Who wants a dude that pees on fences? Seriously, very non attractive.

WTF?

Who gives a fuck about a fence getting pissed on and better yet when its not yr fence. Wet is wet who cares. lol

My god I'm too high tonight to understand wtf yr upset about. Or yr just messing with us and well that happens alot on here so whatever. :lol:

But do you pee in the shower?
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

But I won't share my jay or shake your hand later. Yes, there are plenty bathrooms with soap, but some guys... Really just don't, if you like the girl. And there are three open bathrooms...(she's not going to call again)

Do what you got to do, but if there was a reason.. it was you.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

But do you pee in the shower?

I'll let George answer for me. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRppqaanECA
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

But I won't share my jay or shake your hand later. Yes, there are plenty bathrooms with soap, but some guys... Really just don't, if you like the girl. And there are three open bathrooms...(she's not going to call again)

Do what you got to do, but if there was a reason.. it was you.

Here's some inside info for you....if I'm seeing a girl or out on date I'm not pissing outside. ;)

I'm a caregiver so I always carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer for whatever.
  • Options
    Great for you. The other 85%.. don't. I'm creeped out completely.

:?

As long as it's for love....
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    sometimes I walk into the bathroom and see the sink, shower and toilet and get really confused where to pee, so I go outside and find something fun to aim at, or spell my name on a fence. J-O-N ... I can usually get it done even on nights im not drinking beer. But i need to be drinking beer if im going to spell J-O-N-A-T-H-A-N. or im going to need to have a full bladder from being alseep all night and no MW to spell j-o-n-n-y-p-i-s-t-a-c-h-i-o.. never tried than one. Look, now I have something to look forward to this weekend!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    For the ladies.

tumblr_maaw9eklRA1rnz1dyo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    For the ladies.

:lol::lol: haha, shewee! Just in time for valentines day. Add that to the romance list.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

summer evenings i'll pee off my back deck. why go back inside when i can water the lawn?
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

summer evenings i'll pee off my back deck. why go back inside when i can water the lawn?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

:lol:
    You know, if we all just peed outside once in awhile, imagine all the water we'd save by not flushing 1.5 liters.
  • Options
    sometimes I do when I take the trash out on a freezing cold night. I just happens.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Of course I do.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    LloydXmas wrote:
    For the ladies.

A few times I could have really used that, with a bit of knack in the car into a bottle,
    (penis envy is tough with a full badder) very cool invention. What will they think of next?
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i once dated a girl that let me pee on her in the shower. very hotttt
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

hmm, so did you just aim for the leg, or was this some real freak that wanted it in her face and shit?
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:

hmm, so did you just aim for the leg, or was this some real freak that wanted it in her face and shit?

a freak of sorts but i didnt spray her mouth or anything :lol: just the leg
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Topics like this are in no way appropriate for these forums. We're an all-ages forum for Pearl Jam...we're about music here. This area in particular is for sports and movies and the like. Keep it classy or you'll be choosing to have your account be read-only. This thread is done.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.