Options

PJ shows for dummies!

danedane Posts: 1,062
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Found this link on the danish PJ site (http://www.pearl-jam.dk)
Funny stuff with detailed descriptions of how to react to the songs played
http://www.twofeetthick.com/articleread.do?id=252
Roskilde 30-06-00
Berlin 23-09-06
Copenhagen 26-06-07
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
"This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    datsdats Posts: 118
    Hehe, cool! Good stuff to know when I see them for the first time, in Netherland:-)
    Arnhem 08.29.06, Antwerp 08.30.06, Copenhagen 06.26.07, Manchester 08.17.09, London 08.18.09, Berlin 06.30.10
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    ooh, that's nice. :D

very useful. :D:D:D:):):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Glad to see you liked it. But as a member of the danish board pointed out, they forgot the boooooooooooom after a Boom solo. It is crucial to put that last M on it, unless you wanna be labelled HATER! ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Haha... its pretty funny seeing it all spelled out there. I actually learned one thing: throwing a punch during Unemployable. I didn't notice that in the two times I saw it, but maybe it took on life later in the tour.

And yeah, we need a mention of "BOOOOOOOOM" in there.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    Haha... its pretty funny seeing it all spelled out there. I actually learned one thing: throwing a punch during Unemployable. I didn't notice that in the two times I saw it, but maybe it took on life later in the tour.
    Same here!
    Two Feet Thick is an amazing site. There's just so much cool stuff compiled there.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    They also forgot looking completely out of the loop, when Ed starts his rant, but still cheering as if you know what he just said.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07