Options

Michelle Obama has had enough of your shit.

2»

Comments

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Ugh.

Ok... so honestly... I don't ACTUALLY think she was rolling her eyes at him. She's been in the public eye for years, the first black first lady in history... her every move and gesture is dissected and interpreted by the media. She has managed to make it thus far without being called out on anything other than the time Fox "news" asked if a fist-bump was a "terrorist fist jab."

I really doubt that she would sit at the inauguration dinner next to John Boehner and give him some shade. She was probably reacting to something totally different.

I just think it's funny.

(and I honestly haven't been able to figure out how anyone could dislike someone who has two law degrees from Princeton and Harvard (only three first ladies have had those, Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton) and then gave up a very promising career as a lawyer so she could be a mother.

And her main issue is trying to help children learn about healthy eating. I mean... she's my mom.

I always figured she was like Laura Bush... even if you were against her husband's policies... it was hard to find anything to dislike about her.

I really didn't see an eye-roll...she seemed to glance sideways at him when he spoke but she was trying to grab a bite to eat...difficult enough with a lot of cameras on you watching every chew. ugh. It was probably the first thing she had in a while. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Kat wrote:

I really didn't see an eye-roll...she seemed to glance sideways at him when he spoke but she was trying to grab a bite to eat...difficult enough with a lot of cameras on you watching every chew. ugh. It was probably the first thing she had in a while. :)

Agreed Kat! AND we cannot see/hear what the President says over her right shoulder. She may be reacting to that as well.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    i thinkshe likes a dig ortwo and a good eyeroll why pretend no loovelost between those two
    or should there be hes probably hardto take yeahshe looks really hungry i noticed that in the longer newsclips
    also in slowmo it looksmuch worse than tis clip
  • Options
    USARAY wrote:
    i thinkshe likes a dig ortwo and a good eyeroll why pretend no loovelost between those two
    or should there be hes probably hardto take yeahshe looks really hungry i noticed that in the longer newsclips

But it didn't happen in slowmo. It happened in real time. You can slow anything down and make it look bad.

I wouldn't want to sit next to Boehner. Why should she?

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Kat wrote:
    No way would I want what she signed up for, public eye-wise.

But why on earth was this clip considered newsworthy and all over the place? People loved it for a reason, but I couldn't figure out why.

Ugh indeed :P
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    USARAY wrote:

But it didn't happen in slowmo. It happened in real time. You can slow anything down and make it look bad.

I wouldn't want to sit next to Boehner. Why should she?
    so she can eyeroll of course the Dems loveit thesis good pr forher
  • Options
    USARAY wrote:
    thesis good pr forher

What thesis? Whose thesis?

I'm just playing. ;)

• Options
    hedonist wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    No way would I want what she signed up for, public eye-wise.

But why on earth was this clip considered newsworthy and all over the place? People loved it for a reason, but I couldn't figure out why.

Ugh indeed :P
    its in tohate a republican atthethe moment ugh tothat
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    USARAY wrote:
    thesis good pr forher

What thesis? Whose thesis?

I'm just playing. ;)
    :lol: tell meabout it im going crazyherewith this shittax return not soon
    enough
    broketoo long broke andbroke
  • Options
    wonderif Michelle knew her girlBeyoncewas lipsinking who caresbut what was up with thatearpiece
    lies why not just betruthful oh yeah politicsand hollywood gotmy answer :lol:
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    USARAY wrote:
    wonderif Michelle knew her girlBeyoncewas lipsinking who caresbut what was up with thatearpiece

Hey USAray, are you really from the good old USA cuz your grammar is terrible. Guess they forgot to teach you to put spaces between your words in ESL.....it's much easier for us to read this then it'smuch easierfor ustoread this. If you're still having problems figuring it out, I'm sure there are teachers in this forum to help out... :fp:
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    USARAY wrote:

Hey USAray, are you really from the good old USA cuz your grammar is terrible. Guess they forgot to teach you to put spaces between your words in ESL.....it's much easier for us to read this then it'smuch easierfor ustoread this. If you're still having problems figuring it out, I'm sure there are teachers in this forum to help out... :fp:
    wtf you guys havingtrouble here man shitwho d have thought from pearlja m fans guess they aint like they used tobe :lol:
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    USARAY wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    USARAY wrote:

wtf you guys havingtrouble here man shitwho d have thought from pearlja m fans guess they aint like they used tobe :lol:

Oh no we're still like we used to be. It'sthenewmembers whoseemto wanttohigh jackthreadsand thinktheyresuper cooldoingit. Know what I mean Vern???
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    USARAY wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Oh no we're still like we used to be. It'sthenewmembers whoseemto wanttohigh jackthreadsand thinktheyresuper cooldoingit. Know what I mean Vern???
    who the fuck isvern :lol: walk a miledudeor not itseemsin your case