Bananas

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
bring it
Post edited by Unknown User on
"....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
«1

Comments

  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,271
    :fp:
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13
  • 8181 I Miss You LizardPosts: 58,276
    been a shortage of them in this area lately
    81 is now off the air

    image
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    Mamasan23" said:
    :fp:
    you love that shit,dont you..? :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    81" said:
    been a shortage of them in this area lately
    :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 6,313
    image
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,271
    dimitrispearljam" said:
    [quote="Mamasan23"]:fp:
    you love that shit,dont you..? :lol:[/quote]

    :lol: :lol: Best smiley ever!
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13
  • rival.rival. ChicagoPosts: 7,209
    i call them nanners.
  • It is my understanding that
    in the urban communities of major US cities,
    the term 'banana' is used to refer to
    the detachable clip of certain automatic weapons,
    which have a curve similar to that of
    the aforementioned fruit.

    Is that what we're talking about?
    "I'm out! Throw me a nanner!"
    Awesome.

    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    Dru_Cortez" said:
    It is my understanding that
    in the urban communities of major US cities,
    the term 'banana' is used to refer to
    the detachable clip of certain automatic weapons,
    which have a curve similar to that of
    the aforementioned fruit.

    Is that what we're talking about?
    "I'm out! Throw me a nanner!"
    Awesome.

    Cheers.
    we are talking about bananas,the one people..or monkeys eat..

    or both.. :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • dankinddankind BrooklynPosts: 4,654
    image

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 5,014
    Bananas detect whether there is a food intruder in its "space"

    Their gas permeates every food they hang out with.

    image

    Don't leave a banana hanging out with your sandwich in a bag.

    your sandwich will be all gassed up with banana stink in no time at all

    image

    bananaed up potato chips aren't the most pleasant things either

    banana chocolate is alright

    image
    NOTICE. THIS POST HAS JUST ENDED. THE FOLLOWING IS THE SIGNATURE:.
    Enkidu said:
    is this some weird way for the 10C to kill the forum?
    seven roses34 said:
    What is this, a font for ants?

  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    rollings" said:
    Bananas detect whether there is a food intruder in its "space"

    Their gas permeates every food they hang out with.

    image

    Don't leave a banana hanging out with your sandwich in a bag.

    your sandwich will be all gassed up with banana stink in no time at all

    image

    bananaed up potato chips aren't the most pleasant things either

    banana chocolate is alright

    image

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    image
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    image
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    rollings" said:
    Bananas detect whether there is a food intruder in its "space"

    Their gas permeates every food they hang out with.

    image

    Don't leave a banana hanging out with your sandwich in a bag.

    your sandwich will be all gassed up with banana stink in no time at all

    image

    bananaed up potato chips aren't the most pleasant things either

    banana chocolate is alright

    image
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 4,718
    I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    For every mistake, we must surely be learning.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    hedonist" said:
    I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    i mean bring you bananas!!its yammy!!
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 6,313
    hedonist" said:
    I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    Tra la la tra la la la....

    Going purely from memory....Bingo, Fleagle, Drooper and Snork??
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind BrooklynPosts: 4,654
    Poncier" said:
    [quote="hedonist"]I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    Tra la la tra la la la....

    Going purely from memory....Bingo, Fleagle, Drooper and Snork??[/quote]
    Very close. From an oldie but goodie thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143643&p=3292354#p3292354

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 12,468
    hedonist" said:
    I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    Holy damn i used to watch them thanks for bringing up some memories of my childhood ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,511
    make good farts
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    rick1zoo2" said:
    make good farts
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 4,718
    dankind" said:
    [quote="Poncier"][quote="hedonist"]I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    Tra la la tra la la la....

    Going purely from memory....Bingo, Fleagle, Drooper and Snork??[/quote]
    Very close. From an oldie but goodie thread: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4#p3292354[/quote]
    Ha! And nice job on the names, Poncier - I couldn't have come even that close...though I do remember the theme song.

    Back to bananas...Chris Elliot as Brando singing the Banana Song on Letterman :mrgreen:
    For every mistake, we must surely be learning.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 6,313
    dankind" said:
    [quote="Poncier"][quote="hedonist"]I dunno, man.

    "bring it" opens the door to all sorts of possibilities.

    Me, I used to dig these guys:
    image
    Tra la la tra la la la....

    Going purely from memory....Bingo, Fleagle, Drooper and Snork??[/quote]
    Very close. From an oldie but goodie thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143643&p=3292354#p3292354[/quote]
    Just googled it, I was going from memory of the theme song where they called Snorky "Snork", so not bad for this old brain.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • This is one of the many times where the internet just baffles me. Why can I type a few things into google and see this?


    image

    image
    The smallest oceans still get....big, big waves

    Berkeley 10/31/93,Indio 11/5/93,San Diego 11/7/95,Irvine 6/3/03,LA 7/10/06,Universal City 10/7/09,Long Beach 7/6/11 (EV),Vancouver 9/25/11, Philly 9/2/12,Wrigley 7/19/13,Philly 1 & 2,10/21/13,10/22/13
  • dankinddankind BrooklynPosts: 4,654
    image

    "I once stole a pornographic book that was printed in braille. I used to rub the dirty parts."

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 5,014
    image
    NOTICE. THIS POST HAS JUST ENDED. THE FOLLOWING IS THE SIGNATURE:.
    Enkidu said:
    is this some weird way for the 10C to kill the forum?
    seven roses34 said:
    What is this, a font for ants?

  • rollingsrollings Posts: 5,014
    image
    NOTICE. THIS POST HAS JUST ENDED. THE FOLLOWING IS THE SIGNATURE:.
    Enkidu said:
    is this some weird way for the 10C to kill the forum?
    seven roses34 said:
    What is this, a font for ants?

  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 6,313
    dankind" said:
    image

    "I once stole a pornographic book that was printed in braille. I used to rub the dirty parts."
    Thats going back...the rating was "GP" instead of todays "PG"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 122,853
    rollings" said:
    image
    oh boy... :lol:
    "....I'd rather be at Chicago Fishing Forum .."
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.