Options

football championship > rape victim

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Tennessee Football Scandal:

Former Tennessee WR Drae Bowles, who was reportedly attacked by teammates after assisting an alleged rape victim, claimed in a sworn affidavit that HC Butch Jones called him a traitor.
    Smoke just continues to billow around the Tennessee athletics department and specifically its football team. Bowles "broke down and cried" after speaking with Jones, according to the lawsuit, which went on to state that Jones called Bowles back to apologize for calling him "a traitor to the team." The calls were exchanged after Bowles was punched in the mouth by former teammate Curt Maggitt inside the UT locker room for allegedly helping the victim. Bowles transferred to UT-Chattanooga shortly thereafter. On Wednesday, two more females joined the sprawling and expanding sexual assault lawsuit. Jones was joined by fellow university coaches on Tuesday in a press conference defending the athletics department culture.

source: Rotoworld
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    What happened to OP and Comebackgirl?
    Come back!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I live an hour from Steubenville, Big Red has moved on completely. That town acts like this never happened, and I would be willing to bet in a few more years the students won't even know it happened at all.

I call that school Big Rape, especially to the people I know who went there, that town's reaction to this mess should leave all of it's past, present, and future inhabitants severely embarrassed.
    But they aren't.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    How is their team this year, though?
    (I don't care but imagine the town does.)
    Fuck off rapers.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    They lost in the State Championship game. They are always good. Fuckers.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?