Options

Have:2 sweet tickets to Philly 1 Want:Posters

QballQball Posts: 283
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Looking for 98's or 96's! 1st row of 202! Pm me with offers and please no $ offers! Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone? Come on these seats are sick! Probably better than 80% of the fanclub seats!
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    No offense, but 50% of the fanclub seats will be better than 1st row section 202.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    No offense, but 50% of the fanclub seats will be better than 1st row section 202.

Pwned Qball
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    Wrong my fellow Masshole As the sections go back the rows get longer and that is more seats. But anyway you catch my drift.
  • Options
    My guess is that there are, what, 4000-5000 fanclub seats for this show? You mean to tell me you think front row of the THIRD section (if you count the orchestra pit seats) aka the last section before the lawn will be better than 80% of the seats that the band reserves for its fans...when the front 2 sections (if you count the the orchestra pit) combined probably hold just about 4-5,000?

Do tell me how your logic works, Massholio :)
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    remember 10c tix were limited, so there are probably at most 2,000 fan club seats...
  • Options
    i got id wrote:
    remember 10c tix were limited, so there are probably at most 2,000 fan club seats...

Potentially priving my point even further ;)

High-5!
  • Options
    I believe there are only 1600-1700 seats at the Tweeter Center in Camden, and evidently there are a lot of season ticket holders. In '03 here, I think I was about 18 rows from the stage and my number is 171XXX.