Options

Picture of Toronto Poster and T-shirt

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    chemi wrote:
    You can only buy one poster. They were $25, but an awsome poster!!!

Oh really ??? those are awesome news!!! the limit is 1... ?

Thanks God!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    can anyone pick up an extra poster for me tonight?
  • Options
    robblerobble Posts: 63
    loving that hoodie, hope we get the same one here
    Astoria 20-4-06, Dublin 23-8-06, London 18-06-07
    It's A Right Royal Cockney Barrel Of Monkeys
    All Monkfish Great And Small
  • Options
    if anyone can pick me up a poster tonight (or has an extra from last night), i'll pick up an extra hartford, camden or dc to trade with you...
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    So you are saying better get in early for the rest of the shows to be able to score a poster huh?

I hope I dont go through the same poster situation that I went through at the MSG on any of my shows this year.

I finally got one MSG through the 10C but it was a mission!

Go upstairs...as they do not sell out there it seems...less of a line up as well. I had no problem getting one at 8:30 or so
  • Options
    i got id wrote:
    if anyone can pick me up a poster tonight (or has an extra from last night), i'll pick up an extra hartford, camden or dc to trade with you...

anyone....?
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    euchrid wrote:
    Go upstairs...as they do not sell out there it seems...less of a line up as well. I had no problem getting one at 8:30 or so

Well 3 outta my 4 shows are amphitheaters so those are better than the arenas to get merch cause there is only like 4 booths max 2 on each side of the venue so there is no floors to go to, except for New Jersey at the Continental Airlines Arena...

I'll be getting there early though just to make sure I dont get burned.

The MSG was my 25th birthday and I had a broken leg and walked all over the venue only to find out they were sold inside to the people that worked there (there was only 35) and the other 35 where sold outside... so needless to say that night I was bummed .. but everything worked out after all though..
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Well 3 outta my 4 shows are amphitheaters so those are better than the arenas to get merch cause there is only like 4 booths max 2 on each side of the venue so there is no floors to go to, except for New Jersey at the Continental Airlines Arena...

I'll be getting there early though just to make sure I dont get burned.

The MSG was my 25th birthday and I had a broken leg and walked all over the venue only to find out they were sold inside to the people that worked there (there was only 35) and the other 35 where sold outside... so needless to say that night I was bummed .. but everything worked out after all though..

if you get there before doors open, you should be fine. The only poster I've ever missed was becaus I showed up an hour after doors...
  • Options
    GVN2FLY_MBGVN2FLY_MB Posts: 17
    Swwwwweeeettttt!!!

More posters and t-shirts!!!

The wife ain't going to be too happy.

Oh well.
    GIMLI 93, Minneapolis 98, East Troy (Ice Bowl)00, Chicago 00, Fargo 03, St. Paul 03, (Marriage 08/09/03), SASKATOON 05, WINNIPEG 05 (My hometown), THUNDER BAY 05, St. Paul 06 x2, Eddie Vedder - Minneapolis 11, WINNIPEG 11 (My hometown), SASKATOON 11
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I don't bring in a poster tube, but I bring in poster paper. I just bring enough so I can wrap it and it's still mint when I get it home.

"anyone know how much those brown hoodies were??" $95 for the LE

they had others, including nice long sleve shirts for $50-55. I got my T for $33. The arms a little tight, but the body fits great and looks good too

What is this poster paper you speak of? It is my first show coming up sorry for my stupidity! Also what do you do with merchandise during the show put it on the ground by you rseat? Any other info I should know?
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    What is this poster paper you speak of? It is my first show coming up sorry for my stupidity! Also what do you do with merchandise during the show put it on the ground by you rseat? Any other info I should know?

Not sure what the poster paper is actually called, but it's the paper people wrap the poster in before they put it in the tube (The TC does it).

The ACC in Toronto allows for re-entry, so we were able to leave and put our stuff back in out car. I guess the best thing to do would be to wrap it in that paper and also bring a bag. You can hold onto the poster or put it on the seat in front of you. Depending on how cool the people in front of you are I'm sure they won't mind.

Good luck
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    I like the new hoodies. Were there only 2 new shirts: the surfboard and the eagle/fist???
  • Options
    BinOttawaBinOttawa Posts: 76
    The poster for night 2 is awesome...one of the best I've seen..they were all sold by the time I got there...but meet some dude that had an extra....paid a nice ebay markup price but it was well worth it...the poster is deadly!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BinOttawa/featured
    Sometimes I see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was Given To Fly
  • Options
    Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    I didn't try for the Night 1 poster because I didn't think I had a chance.

Now that I see it, I wish I had of. It's fucking awesome.

I got a night 2 poster at about 7:45 at the main merch booth. Big line, but it seemed that there were enough going around. It's a Klausen too.