Options

Fellow PJ'er needs help

1235»

Comments

• Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    DS1119 wrote:
    You could do one of the commercials like the SPCA does. You know, the ones with the sad looking dogs and cats, and then ask for money.

Make sure you include the Sarah McLachlan music. Gets me every time.
    I win.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    You could do one of the commercials like the SPCA does. You know, the ones with the sad looking dogs and cats, and then ask for money.

Oh yeah he's got to have the music. He could make millions! :lol:
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    Bahahahahahaha....anyone else pm him? :lol: :x ;):lol:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    jomaryjomary Posts: 410
    DS1119 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh yeah he's got to have the music. He could make millions! :lol:

I can't even listen to that song anymore without seeing sad dogs and cats.... even just hearing the song now I feel bad and send the SPCA money. Well played SPCA, well played!
    Raleigh, NC 8-18-92
    Missoula, MT 9-30-12, EV Dallas, TX 11-15-12, EV San Antonio 11-16-12
    London, ONT 7-16-13 - Wrigley Field 7-19-13
    Charlotte 10-30-13, Dallas 11-15-13, OKC 11-16-13, Seattle 12-6-13
    Tulsa 10-8-14, Lincoln 10-9-14, St. Paul 10-19-14, Milwaukee 10-20-14
    NYC 9-26-15
    Ft Lauderdale 4-8-16, Miami 4-9-16, Tampa 4-11-16, Jacksonville 4-13-16, Pemberton 7-17-16,Wrigley 8-20-16 and 8-22-16
    Seattle 8-8-18; 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18
    Earthlings 2022:  Seattle 2-21-222 and 2-22-22, Los Angeles 2-25-22
    EV Coeur d’Alene 7-28-23, St Paul 8-31-23 and 9-2-23, Ft Worth 9-13-23 and 9-15-23, EV Seattle 10-23-23 and 10-24-23

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    this thread is gold...

too bad it can't be cashed in.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

0.jpg

In the commercial you could even have Curtis the begging cat! :lol:

cat-begging.gif
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    All I can picture is Chris Farley standing next to him saying... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN HELP THIS GUY OUT!
    HE NEEDS MOVING MONEY!! HES A GOOD KID!!SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!HE JUST GOT OUTTA JAIL!!!HES A GOOD KID!!

:lol::lol::lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Nami wrote:
    All I can picture is Chris Farley standing next to him saying... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN HELP THIS GUY OUT!
    HE NEEDS MOVING MONEY!! HES A GOOD KID!!SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!HE JUST GOT OUTTA JAIL!!!HES A GOOD KID!!

:lol:
    Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxm3fqmRtQc
    I win.
  • Options
    priceless.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    RKCNDY wrote:
    this thread is gold...

too bad it can't be cashed in.

:)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Hey guys...

I just spent way too much money partying last weekend and now I'm not sure if I can pay my mortgage...you know...priorities and all....

I'll give a PJ20 button to the first person who will pay it for me!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Nami wrote:

:lol:
    Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxm3fqmRtQc
    lol classic
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

I just spent way too much money partying last weekend and now I'm not sure if I can pay my mortgage...you know...priorities and all....

if you raffled off your toy box, I think you'd get enough money... :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

if you raffled off your toy box, I think you'd get enough money... :lol::lol::lol:

i was just thinking....i know of a few ways for her to make a couple of extra bucks. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

i was just thinking....i know of a few ways for her to make a couple of extra bucks. :lol:

:corn:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:corn:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

But why do those things when I can just come here and ask all you RF's for money?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

Is this some new slang?
    #FHP
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Horos wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

Is this some new slang?

no
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dasvidanadasvidana Grand Junction CO Posts: 1,318
    I'm shocked that this thread hasn't been locked yet. Kat and Sea must be on vacation.
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey guys...

Is this some new slang?

I gotta stop with the PUI!
  • Options
    dasvidana wrote:
    I'm shocked that this thread hasn't been locked yet. Kat and Sea must be on vacation.

Shh.... :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I gotta stop with the PUI!

it's all in your head, until you tweet a pic.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    dasvidana wrote:

i think they're letting us ridicule him a little more before they lock it :lol::lol:8-) :corn:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    dasvidana wrote:

i think they're letting us ridicule him a little more before they lock it :lol::lol:8-) :corn:

Maybe they will never lock it? Leave it open for all future would be scammers that even though this is a giving community we're not stupid either.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    dasvidana wrote:

Maybe they will never lock it? Leave it open for all future would be scammers that even though this is a giving community we're not stupid either.
    I'm not even sure why they would lock it... there isn't a rule that people can't come on here and ask members for help, is there? Or a rule that you can't lie in your posts? According to the rules, they could lock all but one because of multiple postings, or move the thread to AET, but I don't see why they'd lock all of his threads altogether... If anyone was actually naive enough to give anything to this guy, that's their decision. Not like he's doing anything illegal. He's asking for money for himself, and that's totally ridiculous, but doesn't he have a right to ask? (just like we have a right to call him out on his bullshit request and his inconsistent claim of age)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm not even sure why they would lock it... there isn't a rule that people can't come on here and ask members for help, is there? Or a rule that you can't lie in your posts? According to the rules, they could lock all but one because of multiple postings, or move the thread to AET, but I don't see why they'd lock all of his threads altogether... If anyone was actually naive enough to give anything to this guy, that's their decision. Not like he's doing anything illegal. He's asking for money for himself, and that's totally ridiculous, but doesn't he have a right to ask? (just like we have a right to call him out on his bullshit request and his inconsistent claim of age)

there was a guy on here and he posted, asking for people to help him make a million dollars...tried to find it (81-need some help here!) Had a website set up and everything, anyway it got locked, can't post for your own financial gains or something. Helping someone in 'need' i.e. they lost their home in a fire/hurricane and lost everything would be justifiable.

Someone who has graduated from school, and is already gainfully employed, would not be viewed as someone in 'need'. Well, at least I wouldn't.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I'm sure you can all find something better to do and talk about. Whether or not the OP is sincere or deserving or not, this thread is not anyone's proudest moment...and that includes the sexist comments and name-calling. Thank you to the people who offered honest and sincere advice. Thread under review, closed permanently.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.