Options

Santa Barbara Setlist

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    Feeling Rising...next stop ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is pissed:(
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    K*Rock wrote:
    glad mel got her oceans!! :)

yeah, that's cool.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Options
    K*RockK*Rock Posts: 144
    Gators76 wrote:
    Feeling Rising...next stop ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is pissed:(

oh no! thats no good! :(
    ~Karen

Come say HI on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/pearljamkaren
  • Options
    WastedteenWastedteen Posts: 17
    Is it just me or does it seems like the shows on this leg of the tour are a bit shorter in terms of songs? (Like 2-3) less. It's no problem really but it seems that PJ usually has their biggest string of blowout shows here in the East, just like the last few tours have shown.
  • Options
    Wastedteen wrote:
    Is it just me or does it seems like the shows on this leg of the tour are a bit shorter in terms of songs? (Like 2-3) less. It's no problem really but it seems that PJ usually has their biggest string of blowout shows here in the East, just like the last few tours have shown.

I know la2 was definately shorter. show started just before 9 and i was in my car at 11:40. But san diego was way long and we got lots of love in between songs. sorry, just loved that show so much!
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    I know la2 was definately shorter. show started just before 9 and i was in my car at 11:40. But san diego was way long and we got lots of love in between songs. sorry, just loved that show so much!
    werd.

I dont count Wasted Reprise or Lukin as songs.....so 29 is AVG

Dont listen to me I am shitfaced.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    29 songs is a long show, people. I've been to 11 shows, and none of them have been that long.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    hairpantshairpants Posts: 38
    vmfury wrote:
    Oceans, Lowlight, HTI, Comeback! *cries* I'm supposed to be there RIGHT NOW!!! *cries some more* This is BULLSHIT.

Thanks for posting the setlist! :)

It's probably a good thing for all concerned that SMILE wasn't played. ;)
    fuck the public
  • Options
    vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    hairpants wrote:
    It's probably a good thing for all concerned that SMILE wasn't played. ;)

THAT is a true story.
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
  • Options
    Thanks for the Daniel Johnston answer! I passed the fuck out- It was late in NYC. Sweet fuckin setlist- waiting on a friend again- doubt I'll hear that one now- missed it in pitts too. A lot of the new stuff is harder so by the end of the gig you really are wiped out (unless you are one of those many statue people I see in these west coast vids-choke) and you feel like you got what you came for by the end of the gig- Last night was short cause of some silly curfew- I guess thats what happens when Pearl Jam plays an old age home. I'm sure theres no curfew or old ladies bitchin in San Fran-

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    Was the first set all acoustic? Cause' i don't think oceans has been played acoustically since unplugged 92.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    kevkev Posts: 68
    it was hands fucking down the greatest show i've ever seen... 10th row...aisle seats...i was blown away..but now i'm bummed because my little mini tour has ended...
  • Options
    vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    kev wrote:
    it was hands fucking down the greatest show i've ever seen... 10th row...aisle seats...i was blown away..but now i'm bummed because my little mini tour has ended...

Just a little case of show postpartum, my friend. It happens to the best of us. ;)
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    kev wrote:

this was my 4th Pearl Jam show and easily the best!!!! It rocked with an aweomse acoustic set... wow cant believe they gave me lowlight and HTI!!! Best night ever! The crowd was great and really into it esp the guy next to me haha... what a night.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm Gone wrote:
    Was the first set all acoustic? Cause' i don't think oceans has been played acoustically since unplugged 92.

they sat down for the first set but forget whether it was fully acoustic.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    Well THE WHO will be in the states in October. Europe ends with Athens on the 30th of September the boys have all of October off? Maybe open for THE WHO a few shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON YOU KNOW U WANT TO!!

this will happen. good eye
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    just speculating whether pearl jam will be playing at this years
    Bridge School Benefit with Neil Young in October in California

wishful thinking on my part...

this year is the 20th anniversary so the odds are good

i'm actually thinking we may get the WHO as well.....

Expect a few quality PJ with the WHO shows in October
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Zoso wrote:
    they sat down for the first set but forget whether it was fully acoustic.
    Wasn't acoustic; just slower songs done while seated. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Holy shit! Ed remembered to play Hard to Imagine for that one person who met him a few days ago. That's soooooo fucking cool. Oh, and U made it's way back into the set. I sure hope they play that in SF night one or two (or both). I love that song.
    I was there and thinking that same thing when they started to play Hard to Imagine. I couldn't remember if it was for this show though. Very cool. U was great to hear live; I'd only heard it once before and it was when my ears weren't working in Vancouver. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."