Options

Irving Plaza review & pics

casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Lol, great review but did you see the comments at the bottom? :rolleyes:

I've never really understood why people comment on an article and say it's 'irrelevant' :confused: YA WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE????? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I've never really understood why people comment on an article and say it's 'irrelevant'

The internet breeds tactless, smart-assed cynics who see "post a comment" as a beautiful possibility for an ultimately insignificant fight or as a real means to express their opinion, which is so profound that it must be heard (much like me now making my profound comment about internet culture). Take away the challenge of actual human contact and individuals can...
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    The internet breeds tactless, smart-assed cynics who see "post a comment" as a beautiful possibility for an ultimately insignificant fight or as a real means to express their opinion, which is so profound that it must be heard (much like me now making my profound comment about internet culture). Take away the challenge of actual human contact and individuals can...
    Yep only too true :(

Just slightly ironic that they find it relevant enough to waste their time commenting on something that doesn't even matter :confused:

Unfortunately the internet has given a voice to those who previously didn't have one... for a REASON! :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Just slightly ironic that they find it relevant enough to waste their time commenting on something that doesn't even matter

Exactly. Also, I smiled a bit when I saw a later Post-a-Comment on that site that began with the phrase, "I like Pearl Jam. I like Surfjan Stevens." Almost exactly the same thing I said in a thread around here about an elitist review of Avacodo.

But we're on a tangent now. Thanks for posting the link. I'm currently listening to the fan bootleg, and those pics mean even more now.