Options

south africa tour

jasondjasond Posts: 12
edited October 2013 in The Porch
Great to see the band doing so much touring (esp south america). As a ten club member it would be awesome to finally have them play the great cities of south africa. It seems to me they have established touring destinations and don't deviate from them. Come on!!!! I would settle for one tour every 20 years. Would be a dream come true to see them in Jozi with a coupe of great SA bands like Seether, Prime Circle, Evolver. Any news on a new album?????
sanumber1fan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Man, if only they'd come ...
    When are Pearl Jam coming to South Africa ?!
  • Options
    FrancisGersbachFrancisGersbach Cape Town Posts: 43
    All I can say is we need to stay Faithfull that it'll happen... We won't stop trying.... I've only just gotten active on the forum, but been at this for years on Facebook and Twitter... who knows... It could be a reality.
    jasond said:

Great to see the band doing so much touring (esp south america). As a ten club member it would be awesome to finally have them play the great cities of south africa. It seems to me they have established touring destinations and don't deviate from them. Come on!!!! I would settle for one tour every 20 years. Would be a dream come true to see them in Jozi with a coupe of great SA bands like Seether, Prime Circle, Evolver. Any news on a new album?????

first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam