Options

White BS for Binaural

maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone open for a trade? I haven't actually opened to verify but obviously I would prior to the deal.

I don't know if the value is similar or not so forgive me if wrong.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    So you have White BS and you want a Binaural?
  • Options
    Correct. I have a White BS.
  • Options
    I might be interested. Let me think about that tonight. In the meantime, if you get any takers, go for it.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    :shock:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Cannot believe someone can trade a white BS they bought for $30 2 weeks ago for Binurual? I'm so dumb I will buy every vinyl 10c sale from now on. ;(. I'd trade the white BS for any of the other vinyl
  • Options
    Cannot believe someone can trade a white BS they bought for $30 2 weeks ago for Binurual? I'm so dumb I will buy every vinyl 10c sale from now on. ;(. I'd trade the white BS for any of the other vinyl

I know this blows my mind
  • Options
    sctt_perry wrote:

I know this blows my mind

As time passes the white backspacer will still be more rare than binaural.....it's not like they pressed more white LPs just for fun....
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be "that guy" I'm not a collector. I want Binaural to actually listen to and if a White BS is worth a trade to someone so be it. I paid 30 bucks and binaural isn't worth more than 30 bucks to me. It's a different mindset than those who see these as investments/collectors pieces.
  • Options
    maj4e wrote:
    I'm not trying to be "that guy" I'm not a collector. I want Binaural to actually listen to and if a White BS is worth a trade to someone so be it. I paid 30 bucks and binaural isn't worth more than 30 bucks to me. It's a different mindset than those who see these as investments/collectors pieces.

I'm still thinking about the deal, btw. I'll get back to you asap.
  • Options
    maj4e wrote:

And I also agree with this. Whether or not you paid $30 today or 10 years ago is irrelevant. Stuff like this happens in pawn shops every day. They're basically worth the same amount of money now, so I don't think it's a bad trade by any means. I just have to decide if I want to get rid of my binaural. :D Not a big deal here if you ask me.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I'll see what I have lying around. If I have a spare, my binaural would be in shelf-worn condition.
  • Options
    I want a nice binaural for listening. I don't care about "show room" It's my favorite album and I want to hear that warm vinyl sound!
  • Options
    Deal pending. Thanks
  • Options
    is it me or do the original vinyls become less valuable as the remastered collections are released? it seems that since the vs/vitalogy vinyl re-release or even the into the wild re-release have come out the originals have become less desirable in trade...if so, if binaural gets the same treatment, won't it value go down the tubes as well? and therefore putting the white BS near the top of the pj vinyl pile?

i'm new to the trade game and want to jump in to try to complete my collection, but the water seems choppy
    1996 - 10/01
    1998 - 08/22
    2000 - 09/05_10/05
    2003 - 04/25_4/26_05/02_05/03_06/28
    2005 - 09/13_09/19
    2006 - 05/10
    e06/08/09v
    2010 - 05/10
    e06/16/11v
    e06/26/11v
    2011 - 09/12_09/15
    2012 - 09/22
    2013 - 07/16_07/19_10/12
    2016 - 05/01_05/02_05/10
    2018 - 09/02
  • Options
    is it me or do the original vinyls become less valuable as the remastered collections are released? it seems that since the vs/vitalogy vinyl re-release or even the into the wild re-release have come out the originals have become less desirable in trade...if so, if binaural gets the same treatment, won't it value go down the tubes as well? and therefore putting the white BS near the top of the pj vinyl pile?

i'm new to the trade game and want to jump in to try to complete my collection, but the water seems choppy

yes, IF they continue with the reissues. the band are very non-commital on this subject. no one knows for sure, so the market stays the same for the as-yet-to-be-reissued. But VS and Vitalogy original pressing value took a significant hit with the reissues. Original Ten, not so much for some reason.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014