Options

Seeking (2) 9/4 Pavilion Seats - Cash or Trade

JH263428JH263428 Posts: 17
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
I guess I will keep trying until or if I get lucky - pavilion seats for Sunday are starting to remind me of trying to get tix for the Lollapalooza warm up gig at The Vic in '07). I am willing to pay cash for the two tickets or I will trade my 4 Lawn Tix for that night (2 in hand - 2 need to be picked up that Saturday at the 10C tent) plus cash to make you whole. I can also work the same arrangement with 2 Lawn tix already in hand plus more cash to make you whole. Not to mention, I would be happy to make a few mixed CD's from the hundreds of bootlegs I have to show my gratitude and for your listening pleasure as a token of your kindness. I will NOT pay scalpers or fans looking to rape me for a last row of the pavilion seat (most likely partially obstructed) - would rather just be on the lawn I suppose. So if plans change or you just cannot make the Sunday gig and have 2 Reserved seats - I hopefully am your man!!

PS - There are still lawn seats at $69 face on Ticketmaster so do not pay any more to scalpers or even owners looking to make additional money off of you. If I can get my Sunday tix through a straight face value payment from one 10C fan to the other, I will put my 2 Lawn tix (depending on if we get a few buddies from Chicago that want to come up for one show) on sale on this forum also for $69. Here goes nothing!! Thanks for reading.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jonharrison@sbcglobal.net">jonharrison@sbcglobal.net</a><!-- e -->