Options

ISO BERLIN 2009 T-SHIRT

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
I dont care about the size or the contition..if someone has one please pm me..
thanks
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    bump!
    "THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT THE DECIDERS HAVE DECIDED YOU MUST DO!" ~ Zach De La Rocha

..And away.. we go!
    MSG 5/20/2010
    MSG 5/21/2010
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Bump, good luck! :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    thanks

Dimi, i'm guessing you're talking about the black one with the stickman and the city/date, right? I don't know why i haven't bought one..I have the Rotterdam and Manchester shirt and bought the Berlin poster. Kathi has the "I saw Pearl Jam" shirt from Berlin! I will keep my eyes opened for you! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    thanks

Dimi, i'm guessing you're talking about the black one with the stickman and the city/date, right? I don't know why i haven't bought one..I have the Rotterdam and Manchester shirt and bought the Berlin poster. Kathi has the "I saw Pearl Jam" shirt from Berlin! I will keep my eyes opened for you! ;)
    yep.that the one..i dont know why i didnt buy one..i have Manchester,London,Rotterdam ..but no berlin :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    We will find it!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    We will find it!