Options

GrailFail

jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
Help me, help you, help me... You have Yield vinyl? I, have an address!...I dont know you, you dont know me..Will this work?..All signs point to no...Lets prove those signs wrong....I love this place and all the good that comes from it.

p.s. I once rescued a litter of kittens from a sewer drain, and raised them as my own.
p.s.s. I'm allergic to cats.
I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Come on people, lets stop making a mockery of the Grail threads. I have never thought this would come to people begging for stuff for themselves :( . This just leaves a bad taste. I know its not the only thread like this and people say their joking. I think its more like hoping and calling it joking. Just say your looking for some thing and when that good person comes along Thank them. This place is full of good hearted people who give because they want to not because people ask them to. Enough said :)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    I hope no one took my thread as begging. It was a joke I made back in February.. and I bumped it the other day with a different request.

The grails are cool... if you're lucky enough.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Jeez....I was serious...meant no disrespect.

• Options
    I hope no one took my thread as begging. It was a joke I made back in February.. and I bumped it the other day with a different request.

The grails are cool... if you're lucky enough.

I liked your thread...nothing wrong with fun