Options

Ed....if it is true about June in Pa......

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited March 2011 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
    It will definitely be 2 nights, just like last time :D
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,318
    Yeah I'd be really surprised if he doesn't play in either NJ or Philly that Friday night. Probably Philly.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Can only one night be enough....could there be a possibility of a NJ show? Just thinking out loud... I am just resting after being in the hospital and the thought popped into my head......oh well...dreams.

First of all...how are you doing? We heard from your kids, no details though, so glad you're well enough to get up on here :)

Secondly...i was thinking the same thing, sort of, only I was thinking that ed would add a second show in philly first, and then maybe one in newark or nyc. there's no way he's going to be able to satisfy the demand, even just from us, with a one night stand in philly and a one nighter in hartford. no way. i hope he does add at least one more show here, cuz, well, you know how it is. it can not be missed :D

Feel well...be sound
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Get well so you can take one or both in!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    Yeah I'd be really surprised if he doesn't play in either NJ or Philly that Friday night. Probably Philly.

1 night Philly the other The Hershey Theatre...I'm sick of driving!! That Aaron Lewis dude has played the Hershey Theatre twice.

Oh, get well - to the thread starter
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    He certainly enjoyed the last time he played Jersey!!! Newark!!!