Options

some rare (and some not-so-rare) posters for trade

KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have some great posters I'd like to trade for some specific vinyl if anyone's interested. The posters I have are Portugal '96, Oakland '97 (framed), Raleigh '98 (framed), Cali Trio '03 (framed), LA '06 (framed), LA nights 1 & 2 '09. The records I'm looking for are RVM, Mirrorball, Unthought Known (Volcom), and Last Kiss (red).
PM me if interested. I don't care if the vinyl is sealed or not, as long as it's in good shape. All I ask is that the trade offers are reasonable, in regards to value.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Damn, If I had all those vinyl I would trade them all for that Portugal poster.

Good luck
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569

Good luck

+1 :roll:
  • Options

Good luck

Thanks, man. I've always done a good job of buying all my vinyl when it came out, but for some reason I slacked on these. I never thought the vinyl market would do what it has so now I'm kicking myself. I hate to get rid of ANY of my posters, but my vinyl collection comes first. As long as the posters end up in a loving, caring home, right???
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    KC2917 wrote:

Good luck

Thanks, man. I've always done a good job of buying all my vinyl when it came out, but for some reason I slacked on these. I never thought the vinyl market would do what it has so now I'm kicking myself. I hate to get rid of ANY of my posters, but my vinyl collection comes first. As long as the posters end up in a loving, caring home, right???
    I hear ya, man.
    If you ever want to sell that Portugal poster at a reasonable price,to help fund your vinyl expedition, give me a holler. :D
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    K... I feel really stupid but it's Spain '96, not Portugal. I feel like a bad parent for not knowing that.