Options

ISO 2006 Iron Fist Shirt - CD Singles & Posters to Trade

edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am looking for the 2006 World Wide/Iron Fist tshirt in Medium or Large. I have CD singles and posters to trade, or will even purchase, if needed.

Singles:
Alive, Jeremy, Even Flow, Go, Daughter, Dissident #1, #2, #3, Spin the Black Circle, Not For You, Who You Are, Off He Goes, Hail Hail, Last Kiss, Wishlist, Given To Fly, Man of the Hour, I am Mine, Nothing as it Seems & Light Years.

Posters:
Vitalogy Promo Poster (2-sided Record), Live on 2 Legs Promo Poster (UK Subway, 5 Feet Tall), 2003 Missoula Ames, 2006 Spring and Summer Leg Tour Poster.

I just spent like an hour trying to put up a more detailed message and for some reason it didn't save. So if you are interested or would like actual pictures, please PM me. All singles are guaranteed to play, but show wear. The tour posters are in great shape, promos are from a record store I used to work at and show wear.

The main goal is get to this damn shirt. But I'm more than happy to trade for other items, especially vinyl.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hey buddy, I bought this shirt in a size large at the Dublin show 2006 but before you get too excited read on!!!... My shirt ran kinda small for a large compared to the other large shirts I bought then.. So after a few outings it kinda ripped under the armpit! Anyways I took it upon myself to Mike McCready it ( cut the sleeves off!!) still have it though, hasn't been worn very much and if you can't find a better one, you can have it for free!Pm me if you need/want it!