Options

iso live on two legs lp updated

garland09garland09 Posts: 830
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anybody have a copy they are willing to sell. I also am willing to trade a kc emek poster and an eddie vedder scratch and dent poster and some cash. PM if interested. Thanks. $50 + posters or $80 via paypal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    No one has a copy it comes on 1/18/11

Just go to the goods and pre-order one! :D
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    looking for live on two legs, not live on ten legs. thats already been pre-ordered. :D
  • Options
    garland09 wrote:
    looking for live on two legs, not live on ten legs. thats already been pre-ordered. :D
    My apologies!

I read it wrong :oops: :lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    I have the LP unopened. I purchased it when it came out. If you are serious and want to make a real offer, I am willing to part with it.
  • Options
    i shot ya a pm.
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,676
    Kelly Leak wrote:
    I have the LP unopened. I purchased it when it came out. If you are serious and want to make a real offer, I am willing to part with it.

whats the difference between a 'real' offer and a 'fake' offer? I'm assuming... but may be wrong... that a 'real' offer in accordance would be an offer close to what you are looking for. So if that's the case.. why not just suggest the price you want for it as opposed to risking being given an offer that's not 'real'?

For example, I'm not familiar with what the market price is for LO2L unopened. Therefore, If I offered a price... it could very well be an offer that's not "real".

Which would cause you the seller to reject the offer. At which point, upon rejection I would inquire as to what a reasonable offer would be. At which point, you were either stop doing business with me, or you would suggest the price you were looking for... the "real" offer.

Which to me seems like a waste of time... if in the end you were going to divulge your asking price to being with.

Unless... you're hoping for an offer that's above the market value of the item.. which seems unfair. :)
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Considering selling my whole vinyl collection, all albums (-Benny vinyl). Any offers for the whole lot? (ITW included)
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    K MANK MAN Posts: 2
    Hey Mate, Would you post to Australia ?...
    All the way from Sunny BRISVEGAS !!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Considering selling my whole vinyl collection, all albums (-Benny vinyl). Any offers for the whole lot? (ITW included)
    and what the price for that?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    what kinda condition are they? sleeves, inserts and records.
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Bump
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I am looking for a copy
  • Options
    I see what you did there