Options

THE MCRIB IS BACK

Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
from the wall street journal:
On Nov. 2, for the first time in 16 years, McDonald's Corp. will offer the McRib at outlets across the U.S., but even then, only for six weeks or so. "It doesn't sell well all year long because people get tired of it," says McDonald's USA President Jan Fields.

please no haters or vegans.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    McCrap....oh wait...no haters....sorry.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    couldnt resist could you :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Get_Right wrote:
    81 wrote:
    couldnt resist could you :D

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Hmm...I know I've had them more recently than 16 years.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    gross..although i do like mikey d's
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    know1 wrote:

nationally....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    they have appeared sporadically during the past few years, usually at this time of year

but this year they are going national!
    Im not a huge fast food guy, but these are fast food crack to me.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    Get_Right wrote:
    know1 wrote:
    they have appeared sporadically during the past few years, usually at this time of year

and just as harmful I'm sure!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    they are available some places now :D
  • Options
    evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    Not as good as the McCready, but still delicious.
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Ewww, fake processed pork meat shaped into ribs.

No thanks.
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
    I'm not falling for it this time, McDonald's. Every year I see the McRib Is Back sign at McDonald's and I think to myself, "Mmm...that sounds good." Every year I eat it and hate it. Of course, by the time another year has gone by I forget that I hate it and I stop in for another. Last year, I told my wife to make sure I never bought another because I hate them.

Luckily for my taste buds, she remembered because I forgot again. We were driving by a McDonald's this past weekend and saw a McRib Coming Soon sign and I said I couldn't wait. She quickly reminded me of how big an idiot I am and let me know that I hate them. Once she told me that, I remembered how much I actually despise the McRib. Thanks to my wife, I won't be subjecting myself to it this year.

Hopefully she's in the car with me next year when I see the McRib Is Back sign...
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    adam42381 wrote:
    I'm not falling for it this time, McDonald's. Every year I see the McRib Is Back sign at McDonald's and I think to myself, "Mmm...that sounds good." Every year I eat it and hate it. Of course, by the time another year has gone by I forget that I hate it and I stop in for another. Last year, I told my wife to make sure I never bought another because I hate them.

Luckily for my taste buds, she remembered because I forgot again. We were driving by a McDonald's this past weekend and saw a McRib Coming Soon sign and I said I couldn't wait. She quickly reminded me of how big an idiot I am and let me know that I hate them. Once she told me that, I remembered how much I actually despise the McRib. Thanks to my wife, I won't be subjecting myself to it this year.

Hopefully she's in the car with me next year when I see the McRib Is Back sign...
    :lol:
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    good to hear. people can now steer clear of the chicken nuggets i guess.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkvROF8IcT7qrITpoHLbi8ymio94UiXSAEDd75hgzg9TKKxpo&t=1&usg=__6zAhKqKh9oqGvHBaIAqzfky06tU=
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Mmmmmm.....mcrib is back! I'll be picking one up next week for sure.
  • Options
    :lol::lol:
    I knew there would be some great responses.

mmm smoky sauce smothered pork patty complimented by the crunch of the pickles and the onions, combined with that yeasty semolina roll
    YUM

C'mon, its ok to have something bad for you once in awhile. :lol: Like once every October.

I never eat fast food (except when in China or Hong Kong)-but these are so addictive!
  • Options
    dirtdirt Posts: 398
    i would go to mcdonald's again if they brought back the mc dlt! the hot side hot and the cool side cool. remember?
    drive less - RIDE MORE!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,407
    had one on saturday for the first time in 20 years.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Get_Right wrote:
    know1 wrote:

I have had 3 since noon yesterday!!! :-) As ed would say...."Your dirt is my fooooood!! "
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    adam42381 wrote:

Post of the day
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    nom-nom
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    know1 wrote:

I have had 3 since noon yesterday!!! :-) As ed would say...."Your dirt is my fooooood!! "
    hello lipitor!

saucy goodness
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

hello lipitor!

saucy goodness[/quote]

and a little prilosec otc to wash it down!! saucy goodness is right! Something so wrong and so right about it all at the same time...no onions and extra pickles here....mmmmmmmm....mcrib.....mmmmmmmmm :lol:

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Zantac 150

I had one yesterday. Its lunch time. All I can think of is getting another. Damn thee McRib.
  • Options
    i've never had one. ever. i don't see any reason to start now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Zantac 150

I had one yesterday. Its lunch time. All I can think of is getting another. Damn thee McRib.

I will be partaking again in about 3 hours!! NAPKINS AT THE READY!!!! :D

ODE TO MY LOVE---

Oh McRib how I love thee
    Your saucy goodness is second to none
    So put down your subway folks
    and have yourself one!

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    my desk partner just had one..threw it in the garbage
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    my desk partner just had one..threw it in the garbage

are you waiting for him to leave the area before snagging the remains for yourself?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg