LCD Soundsystem...

12346»

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 2,573
    yes. daily.
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATXPosts: 1,184
    Really not liking the new album at all.  I have given it several listens and the only songs I really like are Oh Baby and Tonite.  It's just too dull and depressing for my taste.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 9,403
    Really not liking the new album at all.  I have given it several listens and the only songs I really like are Oh Baby and Tonite.  It's just too dull and depressing for my taste.
    I don't really care to see these guys in concert anymore either.

Same show, same songs.  It seems James and Nancy are not my cup of tea...

Oh well, they were fun while it lasted.
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATXPosts: 1,184

I’d probably still see them if I get the chance.  I can’t make it this time around, though.  The long hiatus definitely changed things.
  • PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 332

Oh, but what a show it is! I saw them live last month. Twice. Yes, the variation between the two shows was minimal, but I didn't care. I initially only had a ticket for the first show, but after that one I immediately wanted to go to the second show too. Just to get that ecstatic feeling again from dancing and jumping around in the pit. Certainly one of my top shows of this year!

Oh, but what a show it is! I saw them live last month. Twice. Yes, the variation between the two shows was minimal, but I didn't care. I initially only had a ticket for the first show, but after that one I immediately wanted to go to the second show too. Just to get that ecstatic feeling again from dancing and jumping around in the pit. Certainly one of my top shows of this year!
    I did two shows too, both on the rail at Steel.  I had fun but it's the same show I saw 5 years ago too sans a few new songs.

Hey, I did enjoy it, I'm just not going to lose my shit if I miss them next time around.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 2,573
    With the songs they choose for their currents sets, I’ll take the same sets every time. 

Sure it it would be nice to hear beat connection, but if they always play Yeah, I’ll walk away happy. 
    With the songs they choose for their currents sets, I’ll take the same sets every time. 

Sure it it would be nice to hear beat connection, but if they always play Yeah, I’ll walk away happy. 
    I'm still wanting to hear Pow Pow...
12346»