Options

Bohemian Grove

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
edited February 2012 in A Moving Train
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY

some one else talked about the good work Alex Jones has done. and i agree. his expose work on bohemian grove is disturbing.

what comes to mind though is: if this is true, and it seems to be, that most major politicians each year visit bohemian grove to dance naked in the woods, and stand in robes, and pray and honor a 15 foot stone owl, why isnt this more well known. and if it is well known, why is it not troubling for people, or voters? After viewing what these "leaders" do, why would we give any of them the time of day?

this stuff is going on. its real. nixon admitted it. clinton said "bohemian grove, isnt that the place where politicians run naked through the woods"?, when asked if he attended, and David Gergen, when confronted by Alex Jones about the behavior of these people at Bohemian Grove, David Gergen seemed more pissed off that Alex infiltrated the group and took secret video footage of it, never denying the outrageous behavior.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    It's true!
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Maybe they just wanted to hang around naked... Suits are kind of uncomfortable.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    They "just want to hang around naked", yes! While worshipping a giant statue of an ancient babylonian god.
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    edited February 2014
    Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    "If I were to choose the speech that gave me the most pleasure and satisfaction in my political career, it would be my Lakeside Speech at the Bohemian Grove in July 1967. Because this speech traditionally was off the record it received no publicity at the time. But in many important ways it marked the first milestone on my road to the presidency."

- Richard Nixon, Memoirs

hmm.

[edit] "The Aim of the Order is now fully revealed: To make of the Human Race, without any distinction of nation, condition, or profession, one good and happy family.”" [/edit]
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tJ2FodsYE

-It's nestled among the Redwoods in the woods of California. 2,700 acres of pristine land broken down into dozens of camps. And for two weeks every July since the 1880s, they have been filled with some of the most wealthy and powerful men in the world.
    Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    If you can see the forest through the trees, this is related:
    Walter Cronkite receives the "Global Governance Award" from the World Federalist Federation

"World Government is the structure necessary for Global Justice ... YOU sir (Cronkite) have been a life long advocate of this principle, and it is appropriate therefore that we present you with this Amethyst geode."

DIRECT RELATION OF THIS MATERIAL:
    " For many years, a recording of
    the voice of club member Walter Cronkite
    was used as the voice of
    The Owl

during the ceremony."

"INDIRECT" Relation:
    Cronkite is handed an Amethyst geode
    by the World Federalist Federation
    for his lifetime of championing global government.
    Why an Amethyst?
    amethyst01.jpg

Well, this is the mostly exoteric answer to that question:
    Secrets of the Seventh Ray an article on The Violet Flame and the occult background of the color.

"[the color violet] has long been a focus of attention by alchemists and occultists"

The "Seventh Ray" ... the Violet or Amethyst ray is the aspect of God "defined" as "Ceremonial Order" OR "Freedom" ... and is ruled over (in arguably less "authentic" "New Age" doctrine) by "the Ascended Master" "St. Germain"

Look at this google image search for "St. Germain Seventh Ray", see any "amethyst" colors?
    lol

Article on St. Germain from an old 1938 edition of Theosophy magazine (official publication of The United Lodge of Theosophists) showing his connection to Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism.

From Article:
    "Although an effort has been made to eliminate St. Germain's name from modern Masonic literature, careful research into Masonic archives will prove that he occupied a prominent position in eighteenth century Masonry. He acted as a delegate to the Wilhelmsbad Convention in 1782 and to the great Paris Convention of 1785. Cadet de Gassicourt described him as a travelling member of the Knights Templar, and Deschamps says that Cagliostro was initiated into that Order by St. Germain."

Just saying.
    Although I guess sometimes an Amethyst is just an Amethyst.
    :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    owl_s.7.jpg
    Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Newt Gingrich being asked about the Bohemian Grove,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpiLARg87FU

Would be nice if someone prints the pic of Newt at the Grove and then asks him to sign the photo. This story needs attention from the media. You know, the "Liberal Media" Newt keeps on ranting about.
    Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    Idris wrote:
    Newt Gingrich being asked about the Bohemian Grove,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpiLARg87FU

Would be nice if someone prints the pic of Newt at the Grove and then asks him to sign the photo. This story needs attention from the media. You know, the "Liberal Media" Newt keeps on ranting about.

[edit]cheers to Luke Rudkowski yet again for ballsing it up and getting out there.[/edit]

They are literally bound by oath to DENY.
    DENY
    DENY
    DENY

"I will always hail, ever conceal, and never reveal, any of the arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries" - one of the basic masonic oaths. Bohemian Grove is just another "slice" of "The Mysteries".

Remember when David Gergen is "asked" by Alex Jones about BG? Gergen gets real irate and keeps saying, "Did you or did you not HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING?" ... "did you not go in with an understanding? Oh so you did NOT have an understanding? Then i disrespect you even more, sir." ... Yeah. Gingrich "had an understanding", as you could say.
  • Options
    the exchange with david gergan was one of the reasons i started to come to believe the bohemian grove was real, as it is. gergans reaction is not one where he says "thats outrageous of course we dont act like that", and his eyes, his body language, and his words tell us, bohemian grove is real.

its still bizaare to me, more people either dont know about this or dont care.

the general attitude of people seems to be, sure this congressman or representative, goes to the woods, dresses up in druidic robes and attire, and worships a 20 foot stone owl named moloch, and engages in secretive ancient rituals and actions. and have a mock baby thrown into the fire to symbolize the cremation of care. but who cares?

remember the movie Eyes Wide Shut?

i think it could be argued the stuff Tom Cruise's character witnessed in that movie, were based on this type of activity seen at Bohemian Grove.
  • Options
    its just bizaare so outside the realm of normal. these people seem prim and proper, dress in suits most days, then go to bohemian grove and act in ancient rituals and dress as druids. its just so far outside the realm of normal
  • Options
    the exchange with david gergan was one of the reasons i started to come to believe the bohemian grove was real, as it is. gergans reaction is not one where he says "thats outrageous of course we dont act like that", and his eyes, his body language, and his words tell us, bohemian grove is real.

its still bizaare to me, more people either dont know about this or dont care.

the general attitude of people seems to be, sure this congressman or representative, goes to the woods, dresses up in druidic robes and attire, and worships a 20 foot stone owl named moloch, and engages in secretive ancient rituals and actions. and have a mock baby thrown into the fire to symbolize the cremation of care. but who cares?

remember the movie Eyes Wide Shut?

i think it could be argued the stuff Tom Cruise's character witnessed in that movie, were based on this type of activity seen at Bohemian Grove.
    Big sex parties. Druids. Rituals. Burning effigies at the alter of some sacrifice. Park service protects it. Weird. Can't say what I say in public what I say in private about it.
  • Options
    its just bizaare so outside the realm of normal. these people seem prim and proper, dress in suits most days, then go to bohemian grove and act in ancient rituals and dress as druids. its just so far outside the realm of normal

I guess that's part of the great illusion, dressing in suits mean prim and proper. They act all upright when they know people are watching. But give them a closed room and perhaps some alcohol, then we see what's..what.

Then the things in their hearts come out.

What are we as people even worth these day's? Take away our clothes, our cars, our paper money. Let us loose in the woods, sadly many of us will turn into nothing but wild animals.

These day's I bet kids can type a 100 word email, quicker than they can write their own names with a pen on paper. We are becoming very artificial. Fake money, fake food, fake water, fake news, fake people.

Have you checked that link with the street view of Wash DC and some other pics? That's some crazy heavy stuff bro.
    -
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Mr Ralph Nader talking about 'Bohemian Grove'

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAiokLusI8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,390
    Creepy shit if this stuff is true. Started looking into it more for fun
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    If Alex Jones touches it, I'm not interested. 

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    It's  one of those places/events/things that is believed by conspiracy  theorists.
    The same people who believe that Sandy Hook, Columbine, and The Pulse Nightclub are all part of a govt plot.
    That 9/11 was an inside job
    The new world order
    zog
    That the Jews run the world's financial systems
    That President Obama will be sending U.N. troops to take away your guns.
    Etc etc etc
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,600
    It's  one of those places/events/things that is believed by conspiracy  theorists.
    The same people who believe that Sandy Hook, Columbine, and The Pulse Nightclub are all part of a govt plot.
    That 9/11 was an inside job
    The new world order
    zog
    That the Jews run the world's financial systems
    That President Obama will be sending U.N. troops to take away your guns.
    Etc etc etc
    You forgot FEMA camps.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    House Of Cards had a spin on this in the most recent season. It was called Elysian Fields. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 729
    i worked there for one session. not a poor person to be found except for the help! they have the Spring Jinx where members can bring guests and then goes for 3 weeks, where they have the burning of cares and put on a play. most of the dittle and bits happen in the the town of Monte Rio/Guernville. otherwise, it's drunk fest and a place to make deals
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22