Options

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
edited December 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
To all of my friends here on M&G, and in spirit to our friends who got booted for not paying their dues....

Hope you all have a good holiday, amongst family and friends, and you better share if anyone gets a nice piece of gear!

I asked Santa for an ES-339, but I doubt the bastard will follow through...
...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    To all of my friends here on M&G, and in spirit to our friends who got booted for not paying their dues....

Hope you all have a good holiday, amongst family and friends, and you better share if anyone gets a nice piece of gear!

I asked Santa for an ES-339, but I doubt the bastard will follow through...
    You too!

As for gear, I got a Line 6 Pod Studio UX2. Not the best, but my first interface, I'm just recording a backlog of songs now!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Thanks, all! I hope everyone has an amazing holiday :)
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    Although I might be running a little late here (couldn't get anywhere near the internet for the last couple of days): Thanks guys! Same to all of you!!
    Unfortunately no new gear here. Have to fix my car...
  • Options
    Back to you bud. I asked Santa for Alnico magnet P bass pickup replacement for my American Standard. Worked like a charm, that "Funk" is finally home.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    The Wife got me this really cool and comfy hydraulic lift bar stool - perfect for sitting on while playing guitar. Also got a gift card from the local guitar shop - may invest in a pedal train pedal board as all my pedals are currently on the floor
    Happy New Year
    Cheers
  • Options
    Have a great new year everybody!!! Lord knows how I ended up here that early in the morning but somehow I did. :D