Options

***ISO: Pearl Jam 1998 Birmingham, AL Poster***

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Long live this thread, there is a lot of pledged support to find this, and find this we will.....

Birmingham '98 was my first show as well...awesome poster, and if I'd been smart enough, and not as sidetracked by rocking out!!, to buy one back then, well, Roger, I'd mail it to you and pay the shipping myself! LukinFan has been more than generous to me in the past and I'd love to help him obtain this poster...are we still collecting $$?? If so, where do I send it to help him in his quest? A board member helped me get the poster I most wanted a few years back, and I'd love to help out LF, if only in some donation funds at least.........
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    bamajam wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Long live this thread, there is a lot of pledged support to find this, and find this we will.....

Birmingham '98 was my first show as well...awesome poster, and if I'd been smart enough, and not as sidetracked by rocking out!!, to buy one back then, well, Roger, I'd mail it to you and pay the shipping myself! LukinFan has been more than generous to me in the past and I'd love to help him obtain this poster...are we still collecting $$?? If so, where do I send it to help him in his quest? A board member helped me get the poster I most wanted a few years back, and I'd love to help out LF, if only in some donation funds at least.........

I'll let you know when we find the poster so you can help, meanwhile you can help other(s) worthy causes.
    I.E. I'm looking for the soldier field LP ;) you have one for sale/trade if you do I'm your goto guy!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    And while the search goes on, I am still trying to get my fill of older boots and the occassional 03 hard boot.

Once I get a faster internet I plan on picking up a few from 98. I guess I will have to seek out the Birmingham show too.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    arq wrote:
    bamajam wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

I'll let you know when we find the poster so you can help, meanwhile you can help other(s) worthy causes.
    I.E. I'm looking for the soldier field LP ;) you have one for sale/trade if you do I'm your goto guy!

I don't have the soldier field LP, but if I do happen across one, you'll be the first I let know! :) So, for the list:
    LukinFan - Bham '98 poster
    arq - Soldier Field vinyl

Not that I'm too much in the know, I'm most certainly not, but if I come across either ... I'd love to help out!

Peace, and a very happy 2010!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    bamajam wrote:

I don't have the soldier field LP, but if I do happen across one, you'll be the first I let know! :) So, for the list:
    LukinFan - Bham '98 poster
    arq - Soldier Field vinyl

Not that I'm too much in the know, I'm most certainly not, but if I come across either ... I'd love to help out!

Peace, and a very happy 2010!
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Any luck at the flea markets in Bham?
  • Options
    Oh, and um, Urban Meyer can kiss my Aunt!
  • Options
    Oh, and um, Urban Meyer can kiss my Aunt!
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    The Christmas break is almost over...

kids headed back to school, I'm already into the 2nd shift, son went snowboarding 6 times during the break, daughter had basketball practice all week, drank a nice bottle of Road 31 wine, watched a ton of mindless TV and a few bowl games, blood sugar is through the roof...

Listening to boots through my new BEATS by Dr Dre that Santa brought me!!!! What a surprise!

Hope all of you had a great holiday season!!!
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    Have a mint s/n '98 Detroit and a sealed SF LP....Both for sale if the offer is right (hence, DONT BOTHER with low ball offers) 8-)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    PJRock75 wrote:
    Have a mint s/n '98 Detroit and a sealed SF LP....Both for sale if the offer is right (hence, DONT BOTHER with low ball offers) 8-)

Why not just list a price or two here?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    PJRock75 collection is absurd! Jealous as all hell.... Thanks bro! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    :(
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:

You start school again tomorrow? Or are you still sunning it up my friend?? ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

You start school again tomorrow? Or are you still sunning it up my friend?? ;-)

I don't know if he's sunning up but this place is freezing (at least for my Caribbean standards :lol: )
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    hmm ...
  • Options
    I agree D.

What are those lyrics from Corduroy...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    demetrios wrote:
    hmm ...

imagen_arsenio_hall_0102_0.jpg
  • Options
    everything that has a begining has an end!

...and that's today!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:

...and that's today!

I sure hope so!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    arq wrote:

...and that's today!

I sure hope so!

I hope so, too!
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,592
    had to bump..strange to not see it..congrats once again
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    MW3384MW3384 Posts: 122
    I believe I might just have two of these posters. I went to this show and my wife and I both got one. Let me check and will be in touch

Would you happen to have a Charlotte 96' or Charleston 96'
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    I bought one at the Birmingham show. I couldn't believe all the people buying the other full color poster. I wanted that screen print. Have it hanging in my office right now.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville