Options

I Don't Get It

WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 495
edited January 2008 in The Porch
i've been a 10c member for 10+ years. i just saw that my membership was 'expired' this past november 21. i paid them last january 25. how was it expired in november? i thought it was for a full year, not 10 months! i just renewed/bought a new membership. i really REALLY hope i don't get screwed over on my membership #. where/who can i email to make sure this is fixed. and why was my membership only good for 10 months and not 12!!!
ugh, disappointed.
First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    look in your profile, and double check that you actually paid in January 2007.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    sounds to me like you got lucky last year to be able to pay on jan 25th for a membership that expired 60 days earlier. don't push your luck. pay early....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    sounds to me like you got lucky last year to be able to pay on jan 25th for a membership that expired 60 days earlier. don't push your luck. pay early....

Yeah i think people forget that the 10 club gives you some extra time to pay after it expires. That doesn't mean that you can pay two months late then have the calander reset so that you are due again a year from that point. Effectively getting a 14 month membership every year for the cost of 12. Sounds like they are on top of that to prevent abuse.
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 495
    ya that makes sense that i paid late last year so my expiration date would still be the same. i paid today, it expire nov21. think they'll let me slide this year as well? hopefully, cuz that would suck. i need a new expiration date, renewing is the last thing on my mind at that time of year. oh well, guess i'll have to cross my fingers and wait and see. what's kat or sea's email? maybe i can ask them?
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    ya that makes sense that i paid late last year so my expiration date would still be the same. i paid today, it expire nov21. think they'll let me slide this year as well? hopefully, cuz that would suck. i need a new expiration date, renewing is the last thing on my mind at that time of year. oh well, guess i'll have to cross my fingers and wait and see. what's kat or sea's email? maybe i can ask them?

They say they only have a 30 day grace period, because there was too much of this going on. I usually get an e-mail notice when its time to renew, did you now get one? While we're on the top go ahead and mark your new calender to pay this November.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    iamrockmusiciamrockmusic Orlando, FL Posts: 443
    what was your 10c number then and what is it showing as now?
    just curious what a difference 10 years makes...
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
  • Options
    that would suck if you lost your #... but as mentioned i just renewed my membership yesterday because i got an email saying it was going to expire today... and dont worry, the same email said there is a 3 MONTH grace period
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/