Options

Canadians received Backspacer yet??

LukeSLukeS Posts: 7
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Any canadians get backspacer from 10C yet?

Haven't got mine yet. Crazy to think people got this early and we have to wait.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nope. but I got 2 cd's I ordered from Ireland 6 days ago!! Figure that one out!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    Still waiting in Ottawa. :?
  • Options
    I'm still holding on to my belief that we will see Backspacer here in Vancouver sometime around Halloween :lol:

Anytime before that will just be a bonus in my books.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,321
    When there's a mass Canadian mailing, it takes longer than normal. Usually about 2 weeks after release date.

They ususally end up in Europe before Canada.

My copy from Easystreet was here when I got back from the seattle shows. I think it arrived on the Monday.

Not sure why 10c bulk shipping takes so long. If you order a regular item, it takes as long as any other parcel would, but when the mass ship to Canada, it takes longer.

Easystreet just mailed it regular mail.. seems quicker.

As for european orders. I too noticed stuff from the UK shows up in a week. Thats quicker than any US sourced package (which is usually about 7-10 bus days). Maybe the part of Customs that clears European stuff isn't as backlogged as the US counterpart.
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    I'll have the new Alice in Chains album before i get Backspacer. Didn't think that was even a possibility.
    Oh well, new music just the same, and i am pumped about the new AIC.
  • Options
    Edge34 wrote:
    I'll have the new Alice in Chains album before i get Backspacer. Didn't think that was even a possibility.
    Oh well, new music just the same, and i am pumped about the new AIC.

me too. I'm picking that one up tomorrow after work. I gave in and listened to it already over the weekend, but I'm also a liner notes geek.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014